We do our best as Detroit Area Honda Dealers to give you a perspective on vehicles like the 2013 Honda CR-V. Reviews from a dealership can certainly seem a little biased, though, so we thought we could give you some fresh perspectives on why this is easily one of the best crossover vehicle options available to Detroit area drivers.
Praise for the CR-V
Users on Yahoo! Autos had great things to say about the 2013 CR-V, including:
- “My second Honda CRV. Wouldn’t own a different car at this point. The CR-V is all I need.”
- “Overall, love this car. Exterior is tastefully done… Great cargo and seating room, very comfy and easy to fold down seats. Drives smooth, AWD system is great.”
And we have heard similar praise from Detroit area drivers. We think that at least part of the appeal of the 2013 crossover comes from Honda’s continued dedication to their drivers, giving people access to modern technology amenities at even the base LX trim level.
You’ll have a hard time finding all of these perks on another entry-level crossover:
- Bluetooth phone and audio streaming
- Honda’s i-MID touchscreen infotainment system with steering wheel-mounted controls
- SMS text messaging capabilities
- Built-in rearview camera
- Alloy wheels
And yet they are all included as part of Honda’s new definition of “standard features.” If you want to see just how a competing crossover would stack up, see how the 2013 Chevy Equinox and 2013 CR-V compare.
Test Drive a CR-V Today
When it comes down to it, though, no amount of testimony can compare to some quality time behind the wheel. If you’d like to schedule a test drive of the 2013 Honda CR-V—or any other new Honda model—visit a Detroit Area Honda Dealer near you.
We have many convenient locations in and around the greater Detroit area, and we can’t wait to put you in the driver’s seat.