One of the best parts about a sporty little two-door coupe like the Civic is that Honda makes sure to have 2015 Honda Civic Coupe colors to match its bold personality. You won’t find some of these color options on the Civic Sedan, either.
Interior and Exterior Color Options
With three different trim levels, six exterior color options, and two interior colors, you’ll have no trouble finding a Civic Coupe that fits your needs and style. Take a look at your color combinations:
- Crystal Black Pearl with gray or black interior
- Alabaster Silver Metallic with gray or black interior
- Modern Steel Metallic with gray or black interior
- Rallye Red with gray interior
- Dyno Blue Pearl with gray interior
- Taffeta White with gray interior
The interior of the Civic Coupe LX and EX will feature cloth upholstery while EX-L models have leather-wrapped seating. We can’t make your color choices for you, but we think that both the Rallye Red and Dyno Blue Pearl options provide a bold look that fits the Civic Coupe’s personality quite well.
Finding the Right Trim Level
You might want to decide on what trim level you want before settling on a color, and there are three well-equipped options:
- LX: The entry-level trim comes with Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, a touchscreen infotainment system, a rearview camera, SMS texting, Pandora internet radio, and a six-speaker stereo system.
- EX: The mid-range trim adds on 16-inch alloy wheels, Honda LaneWatch, push-button ignition, automatic climate control, a seven-speaker stereo system, and more.
- EX-L: At the top of the line is the EX-L trim, which comes with leather upholstery, heated front seating, a standard continuously variable transmission, a one-touch power moonroof, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel atop 17-inch alloy wheels.
Test Drive a Civic Coupe
The best way for you to see the 2015 Honda Civic Coupe colors is in person, when you take a test drive. Contact a Detroit Area Honda Dealer near you to schedule some quality time behind the wheel of the Civic Coupe and find out if it’s the right car for you. Don’t forget that the Civic Si is also available with the two-door coupe body style for a bit more flair and power under the hood.