Although not too surprising here at Detroit Honda Dealers, the 2015 Honda Civic reviews have managed to make this small car even more appealing in the eyes of our Metro Detroit drivers. We thought that any of our readers who are unsure whether or not the Civic is for them could use to see what the auto experts have to say about Honda’s small car.
The Critics Weigh In
You know that we’re going to tell you how great of a car the 2015 Honda Civic is, but we are Honda dealers, so of course we’re going to prefer the Civic. The critics have no such biases, and they still seem to love it:
- Kelley Blue Book: “Be it the Ford Focus, Chevrolet Cruze, Hyundai Elantra, Kia Forte, or longtime rival Toyota Corolla, the compact car market is tougher than ever. With its broad array of choices and fuel-efficient powertrains, however, the Civic remains a strong contender.”
- Motor Trend comments on the new tech features of the Civic: “Perhaps the greatest advancement of the new system is its gesture recognition. All the swiping, pinching, sliding and multi-tapping you do on your smartphone or tablet is recognized, and unlike certain other systems (looking at you, CUE), it works quite well.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2015 Honda Civic is refined, comfortable, and offers top-notch safety ratings and features.”
- AutoBlog: “The Honda Civic looks to maintain it’s position as the best-selling compact car in America with premium features, lots of safety equipment and excellent fuel economy.”
- And Edmunds.com weighs in on the sport-tuned 2015 Honda Civic Si: “The Civic Si, as expected, is certainly the most fun to drive. Refined suspension tuning, quick steering, snappy acceleration and one of the slickest, easiest-to-drive manual transmissions around give the Si a sharp and playful attitude around town or on curving roads.”
Take the Civic for a Test Drive
The best 2015 Honda Civic reviews are those that come from our Detroit Metro drivers, and we want to hear yours. Contact a Detroit Area Honda Dealer near you to schedule a test drive and give us your review of the Civic. Don’t forget that the Civic Coupe can be had in three trims, the Civic Sedan can be had in four trims, and then there are the Civic Si, HF, Natural Gas, and Hybrid models.
In short, we think there’s a Civic for you.