We think that if you’re shopping for a new family vehicle around Detroit, the 2015 Honda Crosstour pictures should have caught your eye. By combining the practical driving of a mid-size sedan with the spacious and versatile interior of a crossover, the Crosstour has successfully straddled the line between two of the most popular family vehicles, and does so with a truly unique look and feel.
After you’ve seen what the pictures have to show, you should really visit a Detroit Area Honda Dealer for a test drive, but before you stop by one of our locations, we have a quick overview of some features you may not notice from the pictures.
Profiling the Crosstour
It’s not tough to figure out why so many people have chosen the Crosstour as their next vehicle, just check out these aspects that appeal to a wide range of our Detroit-area drivers
- Two Engine Options: The 2015 Honda Crosstour comes with your choice of a four-cylinder or a V6 engine, with 192 hp or 278 hp, respectively.
- Four-Wheel Drive: If you opt for the V6 engine, the 2015 Crosstour has an available four-wheel drive system to give you the peace of mind you want on slick or uneven terrain.
- Impressive Standard Features: The basic 2015 Crosstour EX comes with amenities that include Bluetooth connectivity, a rearview camera, one-touch power moonroof, and six-disc CD changer.
Of course, some drivers need to know what a vehicle like the Crosstour is capable of in sheer numbers, and whether you need room in the back for cargo or need to tow a trailer, the Crosstour is quite capable:
- Cargo space in the 2015 Honda Crosstour starts off at 25.7 cubic feet and can expand to as much as 51.3 cubic feet if you need more room.
- Drivers of the standard four-cylinder Crosstour will be able to tow as much as 1,000 pounds, while upgrading to the V6 brings the towing capacity up to 1,500 pounds.
Schedule Your Test Drive
Let us put you behind the wheel by visiting a Detroit Area Honda Dealer, and then you can see how the 2015 Honda Crosstour pictures compare to the real thing.