Metro Detroit drivers know their cars, and if you’re looking for a high-end mid-size sedan without breaking into the luxury market, the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited price might make it pretty appealing. But does it have what it takes to be a true top-of-the-line sedan? Let’s see if it can stack up tot he 2015 Honda Accord Touring trim level.
The Accord Gives Drivers More for Less
The first thing you might notice about the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited price is that it’s quite close to that of the 2015 Accord Touring:
- The Sonata’s top trim level is priced at $34,475.
- The 2015 Accord Touring has a price of $33,630 (MSRP).*
It’s a quite small difference, but when you compare the features and specs of the Accord, it’s clear that Honda comes out ahead despite its lower price. Let’s take a look at the engines first:
- The 2015 Sonata Limited has a turbocharged four-cylinder under the hood with 245 hp and rated at 34 highway mpg—not bad, certainly.
- The 2015 Accord Touring has a V6 engine that produces 278 hp with six-speed automatic transmission with Sport Mode earns an EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 34 mpg highway.**
Additionally, you can also find all of these features on the Accord Touring that are either unavailable or require an upgrade on the Sonata Limited:
- Forward collision warning
- Adaptive cruise control
- Fog lights
- Navigation with voice controls
The Sonata Limited doesn’t feel like the luxury sedan Hyundai wants it to be when you compare it to the Accord Touring, does it? It’s not just the top trim levels that show the superiority of the Accord; take a look at how the 2015 Hyundai Sonata and Accord compare side-by-side at their base trim levels.
Test Drive a Honda Today
We think it’s clear that the 2015 Honda Accord Touring has little trouble besting the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited price and features, but we want you to see it firsthand. Visit a Detroit Area Honda Dealer near you today to take a test drive of the new Accord Touring and experience it for yourself.