Your 2017 Honda Civic Sedan Trim Levels
The 2017 Honda Civic Sedan trim levels start off with a model that proves small cars can be exciting and fun. A combination of advanced day-to-day tech features, an efficient and energetic engine, and modern safety enhancements make this one of the most competitive cars in its class.
- Powertrain: Each Civic LX is powered by a 158-hp 2.0L 4-cylinder with 138 lb-ft of torque—matched with your choice of a 6-speed manual or a CVT. The 2017 Civic Sedan LX with CVT is rated at an EPA-estimated 40 mpg on the highway and 31 mpg in the city.**
- Technology: Full power accessories, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, a 5-inch central LCD display, LED taillights and daytime running lights, USB audio input, and more start the Civic off with the essentials for a modern car.
- Safety: When it comes to safety, the Civic goes high-tech. A multi-angle rearview camera is standard, and the advanced Honda Sensing suite of safety features is available, offering driver assist features that are typically only found on top trim levels of competing models, such as Collision Mitigation Braking and Lane Departure Warning.
The LX establishes a solid foundation, and the EX starts to embellish it with some of the latest features. Connectivity and convenience gets an upgrade, and you’ll find some new exterior features on this Civic, priced at $21,140 (MSRP).*
- Connectivity: Cabin upgrades give the Civic a boost in connectivity with the 7-inch Display Audio touchscreen, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and HondaLink telematics for a more intuitive, more streamlined connection between car and phone.
- Convenience: Honda has made it easy to drive a Civic; the EX trim has a key fob the car can recognize, with Smart Entry letting you behind the wheel and push-button ignition starting up the car without ever needing to dig around for your keys. Don’t want to fight the cold on a chilly winter morning? Just press the remote start button. The one-touch power moonroof lets in the fresh air in the summer, covering you for all seasons.
- Entertainment: It’s easier to have fun in the Civic with the EX’s 180-watt eight-speaker stereo, HD radio, and SiriusXM powering your driving soundtrack. Keep yourself and friends entertained on a long drive or when cruising around town.
The mid-range trim of a small car doesn’t usually look like the Civic EX-T. With a 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder, a set of sporty exterior upgrades, and the start of the Civic’s new comfort features, this trim sets itself apart. Civic EX-T 6MT models are priced at $21,500 (MSRP).*
- Powertrain: An increase in power and fuel economy? Believe it. The 1.5L turbocharged engine brings 174 hp and 167 lb-ft of torque (162 lb-ft of torque on CVT models), and 2017 Civic Sedan EX-T models with the CVT earn an EPA-estimated 42 mpg on the highway and 32 mpg in the city.**
- Exterior Upgrades: The Civic receives a few sporty touches to go with its powerful new engine, including a set of 17-inch alloy wheels, a rear body-color deck-lid spoiler, and a pair of fog lights on the front.
- Comfort Features: The EX-T represents the start of the Civic’s move into more comfortable territories, with heated front seating for warmer winters and a dual-zone automatic climate control system to keep both driver and passenger comfortable.
The Civic EX-L is for Detroit area drivers who make comfort and class the utmost priority in a car. Priced at $23,800 (MSRP),* the EX-L trim wraps the cabin in luxuries, gives the transmission an upgrade, and offers up a satellite-linked navigation system.
- Performance Upgrades: The EX-L trim sports a standard continuously variable transmission designed for the smoothest shifting and most idealized gear ratios. When you need to get a grip on the wheel or the shift knob, you’ll feel the smooth, responsive touch of leather for improved control.
- Comfort and Luxury: The leather shift knob and steering wheel are joined by an entire cabin wrapped in leather for the most durable, comfortable, and elegant seating. The eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat ensures the cabin is just the way you like it, for maximum comfort on the road.
- Navigation: More than just a navigation system, the available satellite-linked interface delivers turn-by-turn directions complete with re-routing for traffic, a 3D mapping system, a point-of-interest database, and voice controls.
The 2017 Honda Civic Sedan trim levels offer something for nearly any driver, with the top-of-the-line Touring trim representing all that a modern Civic can be. Priced at $26,600 (MSRP),* this Civic includes Honda Sensing as standard, gives the entertainment system an upgrade, and makes comfort the highest priority while also giving the exterior some style upgrades with side-mirror LED turn signals and chrome accents.
- Honda Sensing: The Touring trim gets a boost in driver assistance and accident prevention features, including technologies like Lane Departure and Forward Collision Warning systems, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assist, collision Mitigation Braking, and more.
- Entertainment: A 10-speaker 450-watt premium sound system with subwoofer is standard on the Touring, turning your soundtrack into something worthy of a recording studio.
- Comfort: A power-adjustable front passenger seat and heated outboard rear seating takes comfort to new heights for all occupants of the Civic Touring.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.