Find Variety in the 2017 Honda Ridgeline Trim Levels
As the entry-level trim, the 2017 Ridgeline RT brings to the table much of what drivers want in a new truck. In addition to its 280-hp 3.5L V6 engine, 64-inch-long truck bed, 3,500-pound towing capacity, and five-passenger cab, the base trim has a variety of comfort, connectivity, and safety features. Highlights include:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink: Connect your smartphone to stream audio and make hands-free phone calls on the go.
- Rearview Camera: A multi-angle rearview camera is standard on each Ridgeline, giving you multiple views of what’s behind the truck before backing up.
- Seven-Speaker Sound System: A 200-watt seven-speaker stereo system is standard on the Ridgeline, ensuring your driving soundtrack sounds just right.
For a driver seeking the everyday comfort and technology essentials in a powerful new pickup, it’s hard to argue against the Ridgeline RT—available all-wheel drive offers improved traction and boosts the towing capabilities up to 5,000 pounds, too.
Upgrading to the RTS includes the features of the previous trim and then adds on 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels, body-color door and tailgate handles, and these features:
- HomeLink Remote: Control multiple garage doors and door codes with the programmable HomeLink remote system, build right into the Ridgeline RTS.
- Smart Entry: This truck knows when your key fob is near, letting you unlock the door and hop into the cab without ever digging for the keys.
- Tri-Zone Climate Control: Keep everyone comfortable with the automatic climate control system, which lets you set a different zone for the driver, front passenger and rear passengers.
Some drivers simply love the stunning good looks of a pickup truck, and the 2017 Ridgeline Sport is here to give the RTS trim a style upgrade with features like:
- 18-inch Alloy Wheels: Unique, gray-painted alloy rims give the pickup a sleeker, darker look.
- Black Exterior Trim: Exterior design features are streamlined with black trim elements for that dark and mysterious appeal.
- Footwell Lighting: Red LED footwell lighting gives this trim a sporty feeling inside as well as out.
A set of six-spoke 18-inch alloy wheels let the RTL ride with a bit more style than the lower trims, adding luxury features like these into the mix:
- Leather Upholstery: The cab of the Ridgeline is wrapped in genuine leather upholstery for improved durability and style.
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel: Get a solid grip on the wheel when towing a heavy trailer or heading off-road with the leather-wrapped steering wheel of the Ridgeline RTL.
- Heated Front Seating: The front seats get an upgrade beyond their new leather upholstery, including heating elements and featuring power-adjustable controls for both seats.
Drivers who upgrade to all-wheel drive will also have heated outside mirrors and a windshield upgraded with acoustic glass.
Take the RTL and upgrade it with new driver assistance features and an upgraded audio system with touchscreen interface, and you have the 2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-T. Highlights include:
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto: Bring the familiar apps of your iPhone or Android smartphone to the touchscreen interface with the RTL-T’s Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
- HondaLink: Sync your smartphone and pickup in new ways with HondaLink telematics, letting you schedule auto service with a few taps on the touchscreen, stream favorite Internet radio stations, and even have your social media feeds read to you.
- Honda LaneWatch: Available only on the RTL-T trim, this safety feature uses a camera mounted on the passenger-side mirror to give you a look at what’s in the truck’s blind spot when you signal.
The RTL-E moves the Ridgeline right into the luxury pickup world with a 540-watt sound system, chrome accents, body-color parking sensors, a one-touch power moonroof, and these particularly remarkable upgrades:
- Honda Sensing Safety Features: This package of advanced driver assistance features includes Forward Collision Warning, Collision Mitigation Braking, Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, and much more.
- Driver Memory Settings: Hand the keys to a friend or a valet and return your vehicle settings—including seat position—exactly where they belong with just the push of a button.
- Truck Bed Audio System: Take the party wherever you go with this Ridgeline-exclusive feature. Six exciters turn the truck bed walls into speakers for the perfect on-the-go soundtrack to your workday or tailgate party.
Ridgeline Black Edition
The top-of-the-line 2017 Honda Ridgeline trim is the Black Edition, which takes the Sport trim’s sense of style and the Ridgeline RTL-E’s features and gives them both a raise with upgrades that include:
- New Leather Trim: Black leather trim adorns the interior of this pickup, complete with contrast red stitching for head-turning good looks inside and out.
- Black Chrome Accents: Take the class and style of exterior chrome accents and shroud them in night for a different look from your average pickup.
- Exclusive Wheels: A set of exclusive black-painted 18-inch alloy wheels lift your Ridgeline Black Edition up and complete its dark-as-night design.