Explore the Trim Levels of the 2018 Honda Fit
Honda Fit LX
The 2018 Fit LX 6MT is priced at just $16,190 MSRP,* and right from the start, you’ll enjoy access to an expansive interior, tons of standard features, and fuel economy you’ll be able to appreciate day after day. This Fit model includes an Inline 4-cylinder engine and a 6-speed manual transmission, but it’s worth noting that a continuously variable transmission is already available. Those who decide to upgrade to one of the Fit’s upper trim levels will find that things only get more exciting from here!
- Second-Row Magic Seat: The Fit seats five with all of its seats upright, but when the Magic Seat is folded flat in Utility Mode, you’ll have access to 52.7 cubic feet of cargo space. Long Mode, Tall Mode, and Refresh Mode each offer even more flexibility and comfort when you need it.
- Leather-Wrapped Interior Features: Every Fit model comes standard with a leather-wrapped steering wheel and a leather-wrapped shift knob, so you won’t have to pay through the nose to get your hands on luxurious interior features.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: The Fit was designed to take you where no other car can go, and to that end, it’s been outfitted with a multi-angle rearview camera that’s sure to help you navigate through tight spaces. The Fit’s rearview camera offers standard guidelines and three different viewing angles: wide, normal, and top-down!
Honda Fit Sport
The all-new Honda Fit Sport is sure to turn heads wherever it goes. This model offers a number of exterior features that aren’t available on any of the other trim levels, and what’s more, it’s the most affordable Fit to offer HondaLink, Pandora Radio, and a wide variety of other technology and entertainment features. The Fit Sport 6MT is priced at just $17,500 MSRP* and features the following:
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen: The Fit’s Display Audio system lets you take control of all your favorite features and interior settings with customizable touchscreen buttons. At this trim level, Fit drivers will also be able to enjoy entertainment technologies like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Front and Side Underbody Spoilers with a Rear Diffuser: These performance-enhancing exterior features can help you take full advantage of the Fit’s capabilities, and what’s more, they give the new Fit an unmistakable look.
- 16-Inch Black Alloy Wheels: The other Fit trims offer 15-inch wheels with full covers, but those who choose the Fit Sport will enjoy striking 16-inch black alloy wheels that will help you make a lasting first impression.
Honda Fit EX
The Fit EX 6MT is priced at $18,160 MSRP,* and the conveniences and capabilities it offers are well worth the cost of the upgrade. Drivers who choose this model will have access to everything from SiriusXM radio to Smart Entry with a walk-away auto-lock feature. Honda LaneWatch and variable intermittent windshield wipers both come standard here, and they’re included along with numerous other high-end safety technologies.
- Honda Sensing: Although the Honda Sensing safety package is available on the Fit’s LX and Sport trim levels, too, Honda has included it as a standard feature on the EX trim and above! This powerful suite of technologies includes features like adaptive cruise control, Lane Keeping Assist, and a Collision Mitigation Braking System.
- One-Touch Power Moonroof: No fun-loving driver can afford to be without the EX’s one-touch power moonroof, which lets you break out of your routine without wasting time or fiddling with hard-to-reach buttons.
- Push-Button Start: There’s no substitute for the subtle satisfaction offered by Push-Button Start.
Honda Fit EX-L
The high-end Honda Fit EX-L has it all! In addition to the features outlined above, the EX-L includes more compelling interior features and more reliable exterior components, and it’s even being offered with a standard continuously variable transmission. On top of all this, in the EX-L, connectivity features like a Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System become available as upgrades for the first time. The EX-L is priced at $20,520 MSRP.*
- Leather-Trimmed, Heated Seating: You’ll get the high-end interior you deserve in the Fit EX-L, which comes standard with heated front seats. What’s more, both its front and rear rows have been decorated with leather trim.
- Continuously Variable Transmission with Paddle Shifters: The CVT we mentioned above is offered standard in the EX-L, and the engineers at Honda have included standard paddle shifters, too! Anyone who wants to feel connected to their car can’t afford to miss out on this feature’s Sport Mode setting.
- Body-Colored Side Mirrors: The EX-L comes equipped with side mirrors that are matched to your chosen body color. In addition, these side-view mirrors have been built with heating technology and an integrated turn signal.
Take the Fit for a Test Drive!
If Detroit area drivers can be sure of one thing, it’s that the 2018 Honda Fit has everything you’ll need to enjoy your time on the road. You can explore each of the Fit’s trim levels in detail by stopping by your local Detroit Area Honda Dealer or by reaching out to one of our experts today. Once you’ve found the perfect Fit, take the next step by scheduling a test drive! Check out our current offers and financing options to discover why there’s never been a better time to buy.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $875.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set own prices.