A New Range of Honda Accord Configurations Calls Out to American Drivers
2019 Honda Accord Engine Options
The Honda Accord is prized for a blend of efficiency and performance. You can customize that combination by choosing between one of two engines.
- 1.5L In-Line 4-Cylinder with Turbocharger: Makes up to 192 hp and 192 lb-ft of torque as standard.
- 2.0L In-Line 4-Cylinder with Turbocharger: Available with Sport, EX-L, and Touring trims for up to 252 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
The Car Connection notes that: “The 2019 Honda Accord impresses on its standard safety scores alone but standard active safety features go even further.” Critics have unanimously praised the vehicle’s Honda Sensing suite, which comes as standard across all trims.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
First-rate safety isn’t the only ace up the Honda Accord LX’s sleeve. You’ll also find a wide range of comfort, convenience, and entertainment features fitted as standard.
- 7-inch Color LCD Screen
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Push Button Start
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- LED Low-Beam Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® Audio
- USB Audio Interface
- 17-inch Alloy Wheels
- Eco Assist™ System
Upgrading to the Sport brings bold exterior touches to attract attention across city streets and highway fast lane.
- Chrome Exhaust Finishers
- Body-Colored Deck lid Spoiler
- 19-inch Alloy Wheels
- LED Fog Lights
Once inside, you’ll find sport pedals for a firm grip, optional Paddle Shifters for on-the-fly gear changes, and the following additional amenities:
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto Integration
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- 180-Watt, 8-Speaker Sound System
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Adjustment
When you upgrade to the Sport, you get a bolder body. When you step up the EX, you find a host of comfort, convenience, and safety enhancements.
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®: With the key fob in your pocket, the door will lock or unlock with a touch of the door. Move more than 8 feet away and they’ll lock automatically.
- Blind Spot Information System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor: Enhances your awareness by detecting vehicles in your blind spot or approaching from left or right as you reverse.
- Heated Front Seats: The driver and front passenger can use multi-level heating to cope with anything from a small drop in temperature to frigid Detroit winters.
- SiriusXM® Radio: Provides commercial-free entertainment from over 100 channels.
The EX-L feels custom-made for drivers who take plenty of long journeys or sit through longer commutes each morning and evening. It keeps you happy with luxury seating.
- Driver’s Seat Two-Position Memory: Store your support settings and then return to them at the touch of a button.
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment: Ensure your front passenger is just as comfortable as you are.
- Leather-Trimmed Seats: Sink into indulgent leather seating to enjoy a slice of luxury during every journey.
There’s even a standard 10-speaker, 450-watt premium audio system for entertainment.
The Touring model is the top trim level of one of the world’s most popular midsize sedans. As you might expect, it delivers front-line technology you’re unlikely to find in rival models.
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Mobile Hotspot Capability
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Interior Ambient Lighting
- Front and Rear Body-Colored Parking Sensors
Find Your Next Honda Accord by Visiting Your Nearest Showroom
Whether you’re looking to save by taking advantage of the latest special offers or hoping to talk through the trim level differences in person, simply visit your nearest Detroit Area Honda dealer for expert attention and assistance. For any further information, feel free to contact us today.