2019 Honda HR-V Trim Levels
Honda HR-V LX
For the price of $20,520 MSRP* (2WD CVT), you could take home the HR-V’s efficient and versatile baseline LX trim level. You’ll love this model if you’re looking for a dependable, cargo-ready crossover that will never hold you back from adventure.
- 2nd-Row Magic Seat: The Honda HR-V has room to seat up to five passengers, but when you need more space for cargo, you’ll be able to convert your interior into Long Mode, Tall Mode, or Utility Mode.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Getting into and out of tight spots is easier than ever with the HR-V’s Multi-Angle Rearview Camera. Guidelines come standard on the baseline LX trim, and Dynamic Guidelines are included on every other option.
- Continuously Variable Transmission: Every HR-V trim features an In-Line 4-Cylinder Engine and a Continuously Variable Transmission. Thanks to these components, LX models get 28 mpg in the city, 34 mpg on the highway, and 30 mpg in combined settings when 2WD is engaged.
Honda HR-V Sport
The HR-V’s new and strikingly-styled Sport trim can give you and your passengers a whole new set of ways to have fun on the road! Priced at just $22,220 MSRP* (2WD CVT).
- Display Audio: Starting in this trim, the HR-V’s cabin includes a 7-Inch Display Audio Touch Screen with customizable button tiles, hard keys, and a volume knob! Using this interface, you’ll be able to control just about all of the HR-V’s most important entertainment and convenience features—including new additions like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Sport Mode: A built-in Sport Mode setting allows your Honda HR-V’s powertrain to perform at its very best. Even when this mode is not engaged, you’ll still be able to take advantage of this trim’s Sport Pedals and Steering Wheel-Mounted Paddle Shifters.
- Sport-Exclusive Exterior: The HR-V Sport comes standard with Roof Rails, a Body-Colored Rear Roofline Spoiler, Gloss-Black Underbody Spoilers, Fog Lights, and 18-Inch Alloy Wheels.
Honda HR-V EX
The EX is the first Honda HR-V trim level to offer the Honda Sensing safety suite, standard—and that’s not all that it’s bringing to the table. Pricing for the EX is at $23,720 MSRP* (2WD CVT).
- Stay Connected: Standard HondaLink technology lets you sync your HR-V’s computer with a compatible smartphone. Once the connection has been made, you’ll be able to take advantage of instantly-accessible vehicle guides, parking location reminders, scheduled service updates, and more.
- Honda Sensing: With Honda Sensing features keeping you safe, your drives will become a source of relief, rather than a source of stress. Adaptive Cruise Control, a Lane Keeping Assist System, a Road Departure Mitigation System, and a Collision Mitigation Braking System have all been included in the package.
- Be Ready for Anything: No matter where your life takes you, you’ll feel free to relax and enjoy your time in the HR-V. A One-Touch Power Moonroof, Heated Front Seats, Smart Entry technology, and Walk-Away Auto Lock are all offered standard here.
Honda HR-V EX-L
You don’t have to throw your budget out the window to enjoy a more comfortable touring experience! The well-appointed HR-V EX-L is available for $25,320 MSRP* (2WD CVT).
- Style Inside and Out: Leather-Trimmed Seats, a Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, and a Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob give the HR-V’s cabin a distinctly upscale feel. In this trim, unique 17-Inch Silver-Painted Alloy Wheels help to project your style to the world.
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror: Save your eyes from the night’s bright lights with this Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror. This EX-L Standard feature reduces the glare that other vehicles produce with their headlights, allowing you to focus on the road ahead.
- 180-Watt Audio System: Each passenger will be able to experience crystal clear audio when you upgrade with the EX-L trim level. Here, a 6-Speaker 180-Watt Audio System has been included, standard.
Honda HR-V Touring
Drivers who upgrade with HR-V’s high-end Touring trim will gain access to high-end convenience and connectivity features. Standard upgrades like Real-Time AWD and a double-stitched, perforated Leather interior make every drive more enjoyable. Priced at $28,540 MSRP*.
- Visibility in the Driver’s Seat: Standard LED Fog Lights and Automatic LED Headlights give you an unbeatable view of the road that lays before you. An 8-Way Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat will help you eliminate the distractions that stem from discomfort.
- Satellite-Linked Navigation System: You’ll be able to use standard Voice Recognition technology to control Honda’s Satellite-Linked Navigation System. Turn-by-turn directions and HD Digital Traffic updates are just a few of the technology features that this system is offering.
- Real-Time AWD: Whenever it’s engaged, Real-Time All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Traction Control senses any loss of grip in your front wheels, shifting power toward the rear before you even begin to notice a difference.
Test Drive the 2019 Honda HR-V at Your Local Detroit Area Honda Dealer!
Don’t miss your chance to experience the 2019 Honda HR-V’s standard features for yourself! All five of the Honda HR-V’s trim levels are available now at a Detroit Area Honda Dealer near you, and when you take advantage of our current offers, you can take your favorite home for a fantastic price. Contact your local dealer to get started!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $995.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.