The 2019 Honda Passport Interior Combines Space, Luxury, and High-End Technology
Honda Passport Interior Dimensions
Even with seating capacity for up to five, sprawling interior dimensions keep everyone feeling relaxed whether you’re taking a quick drive through Central Detroit or heading off on a family road trip.
- Passenger Volume: Up to 115.9 cubic feet.
- Headroom: Up to 40.1 inches in the front and 40.1 inches in the rear.
- Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the front and 39.6 inches in the rear
You’ll also find more than enough cargo space to bring along all you need. As noted by critics at US News, “the Passport has above-average cargo room, surpassing classmates like the Nissan Murano and Hyundai Santa Fe.” A One-Touch Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seatback comes as standard to let you shift between.
- Up to 50.5 Cubic Feet of Cargo Space Behind the 2nd Row
- Up to 100.7 Cubic Feet of Cargo Space Behind the 1st Row
Those leading cargo dimensions are complemented by several handy features:
- Cargo Area Light: Provides perfect illumination when you’re looking for something small or loading cargo after dark.
- Cargo Area Underfloor Storage Compartments: Adds a little extra functionality and an out-of-the-way place for valuables.
- Cargo Area Tie-Down Anchors: Makes it easy to keep larger or heavier items from moving around as you drive.
- Cargo Area Bag Hooks: Slip grocery bag handles over inbuilt hooks to keep them upright.
Smaller storage solutions found across the cabin include:
- Sunglasses Holder
- Multi-Functional Center Console Storage
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Beverage Holders
- Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Seatback Pockets
Honda Passport Interior Features
Even entry-level Honda Passport trim levels come exceptionally well-fitted as standard, with infotainment features including:
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- MP3/Auxiliary Input Jack
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
Available upgrades include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- SMS Text Message Function
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
- Mobile Hotspot Capability
Further top-of-the-line interior features include:
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System: Delivers an immersive driving soundscape via 10 high-end speakers, including a subwoofer.
- Wireless Phone Charger: Lets you keep your compatible smartphone at full charge without worrying about wires and cables.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™: Features Honda HD Digital Traffic to keep you ahead of traffic and avoid missed exits.