2019 Honda Pilot Technology Features
Honda Pilot Entertainment Systems
It’s impossible to maintain a bad mood when you’re nestled in the Pilot’s spacious, well-appointed cabin, and whether you’re seated in the driver’s seat or the third row, you’ll quickly fall in love with this SUVs standard stereo system. Upper-level trims offer major upgrades and an Advanced Rear Entertainment System, too, but no matter which model you settle on, you’ll find plenty to get excited about inside your ride.
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto: When you connect a compatible smartphone using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, you’ll access and play any audio file on your device using nothing but your Pilot’s Display Audio touch screen. Each feature also gives drivers access to unique in-car apps, and like Sirius XM Radio, they’re standard on the EX trim and up.
- Honda Pilot Stereo: The Pilot’s standard stereo system includes six speakers and a subwoofer powered by 215 watts. Those who upgrade to the Touring or Elite trims will receive a 590-Watt 10-Speaker Premium Audio System—with Multi-Zone Audio—instead.
- Cabin Control: Passengers who download the Cabin Control smartphone app, compatible with the EX trim and up, while be able to take control of the Pilot’s stereo system using their device’s touch screen.
- Advanced Rear Entertainment: The Honda Pilot’s Blu-ray compatible 10.2-inch Advanced Rear Entertainment System comes standard on the Touring and Elite trims, and it’s available as an optional upgrade on EX-L models. It offers built-in streaming apps, and since a 115-volt power outlet and HDMI compatibility also come standard it’s easy to connect a gaming system or computer.
Convenience and Connectivity in the Pilot
With the Pilot’s vast array of interior features at your command, life’s little inconveniences will start to disappear before your eyes! The features distributed across this model’s five trims make it easy to keep in touch with friends and colleagues, communicate with your passengers, and get more enjoyment out of every drive. In the space below, we’ve highlighted a few technologies that are sure to delight.
- Seats That Works for You: One-Touch 2nd-Row Seating slides to the side in order to provide easy access to the third row, and it’s a standard feature on the EX trim level and up! You and another driver will also be able to save your preferred seating and feature settings using the Pilot’s Two-Position Memory Function, standard on EX-L, Touring, and Elite models.
- Automatic Climate Control: You can eliminate conflicts before they begin by taking advantage of the Pilot’s Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control feature. It’s been included on the EX trim and up, and it lets the driver, the front passenger, and the Pilot’s rear-seated passengers travel in their own preferred climates, without affecting the comfort of others.
- Mobile Hotspot Capability: You’ll be prepared for anything when your Pilot can function as a Mobile Hotspot. Families who add a subscription package to the Pilot’s Touring or Elite trims will be able to access their favorite news, information, and entertainment from the road.
- GPS-Linked Navigation: The Pilot’s Satellite-Linked Navigation System can be controlled on the road with nothing but your voice, and it offers 3D visualization, turn-by-turn directions, and HD Digital traffic updates.
- CabinTalk: You shouldn’t have to raise your voice to get a message across the whole cabin! The CabinTalk in-car PA system lets you send out your voice over the Pilot’s stereo system, or, if necessary, through your passenger’s RES-connected headphones, and it’s standard on Touring and Elite models.
- Connect Your Smartphone: Bluetooth HandsFreeLink—standard on all models—isn’t the only smartphone friendly feature you’ll find in the Pilot. EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite models are all compatible with the HondaLink app, and include a built-in SMS Text Message Function. Those who choose the high-end Touring trim will also receive a no-slide Wireless Phone Charging panel.
Schedule Your Test Drive Today!
You’ll love what you can do when you put the 2019 Honda Pilot’s technology features to work for your family, and thanks to our current offers, there’s never been a better time to see what this crossover can do! Contact your local Detroit Area Honda Dealer today to take your favorite trim level for a test drive.