2020 Honda Accord Configurations
Infotainment features include:
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- 7-Inch Screen with Customizable Feature Settings
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Speed-Sensitive Compensation (SVC)
However, probably the most noteworthy Honda Accord LX feature is the addition of all cutting-edge Honda Sensing technologies as standard, including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
If you want interior and exterior styling to match, the Honda Accord Sport complies with:
- 19-inch Alloy Wheels
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Sport Pedals
- Rear Spoiler
- Chrome Exhaust Finishers
Look beyond standout styling to find comfort enhanced by a 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support and infotainment upgrades such as:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen: Enjoy effortless control over your interior environment with a large, easy-to-use touchscreen.
- HondaLink®: Use the HondaLink app for features such as remote monitoring, send address to car, and more.
- Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto™ Integration: Sync your smartphone’s music library, contacts list, and more with your Honda Accord infotainment system.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, or destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.