2020 Honda CR-V Dimensions
Key Honda CR-V interior dimensions include:
- Passenger Volume: Up to 105.9 cubic feet.
- Headroom: Up to 40.1 inches in the front and 39.2 inches in the rear.
- Legroom: Up to 41.3 inches in the front and 40.4 inches in the rear.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 57.9 inches in the front and 55.6 inches in the rear.
- Hip Room: Up to 55.1 inches in the front and 49.5 inches in the rear.
Those generous dimensions mean nobody is going to feel cramped or confined in the Honda CR-V, and they’re complemented by the following available comfort features:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob
- Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Heated Front Seats
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- 4-Way Power Front Passenger’s Seat
All it takes is the pull of a lever to change the interior layout, and cargo area features include:
- Cargo Area Tie-Down Anchors: Use anchors to tie down larger or heavier items before you start driving.
- Cargo Area Lights: Fully illuminate the entire cargo area to help with everyday organization.
- Available Retractable Cargo Area Cover: Pull the available Cargo Area Cover across if you want to block out unwanted attention and harmful UV rays.
Small item storage is equally impressive. Look across the cabin and you’ll find the following amenities:
- Multi-Functional Center Console Storage with Sliding Armrest
- Conversation Mirror with Sunglasses Holder
- Front and Rear Beverage Holders
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Door-Pocket Storage Bins
- Driver-Side Garment Hook
The Honda CR-V’s Generous Dimensions Go a Long Way Towards Explaining its Exceptional Popularity
The best way to appreciate Honda CR-V dimensions is by visiting your local Detroit Honda dealer to check them out in person. While you’re there, our team will be happy to discuss anything from trim level options to our latest special offers, so don’t hesitate to drop by or contact us directly.