2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid Trim Levels
Each model of the 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid delivers up to a phenomenal EPA-estimated 40 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway*. As summed up by critics from CNET, “the 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid is more economical, powerful and refined than the conventional model. In short, it’s an even better CR-V.”
With four 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid trim levels available, drivers have the freedom to adjust everything from seating fabric to onboard technology around their own needs and wants.
2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid configurations include:
- 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid LX: Priced at $25,050 MSRP**
- 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid EX: Priced at $27,560 MSRP**
- 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid EX-L: Priced at $30,050 MSRP**
- 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid Touring: Priced at $33,250 MSRP**
Honda CR-V Hybrid LX Features
The entry-level Honda CR-V Hybrid brings an Automatic Climate Control System to keep you at the perfect temperature and an Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seatback to let you adapt the interior layout in a flash. Check out the exterior and you’ll find handy features like Power Windows, Doors, and Tailgate Locks. There’s even a Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock® system with Push Button Start to make getting in and getting going easier than ever.
Standard infotainment features include:
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Pandora® Compatibility
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
You’ll also enjoy state of the art safety with Honda Sensing features fitted as standard:
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
As you drive, an Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System (AVAS) keeps pedestrians aware of the CR-V Hybrid despite its whisper-quiet drive.
2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid EX Features
The Honda CR-V Hybrid EX upgrades safety by adding a Blind Spot Information System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor that lets you know when a vehicle is in your blind spot area or when one is approaching from the side as you reverse.
It also makes several comfort enhancements, including:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Heated Front Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 12-Way Power Adjustment, including 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- Driver’s Seat with Two-Position Memory
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
Infotainment upgrades for the EX include:
- 180-Watt Audio System with 8 Speakers
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
- SMS Text Message Function
2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid EX-L Features
Great for families, the EX-L adds a Power Tailgate with Programmable Height. You can open or close it at the touch of a button, and the Programmable Height feature lets you stop it automatically to prevent contact with garage doors and low overhangs.
Luxury Features and Tech
Most of all, you’ll find the EX-L focusing on first-class comfort with the following features:
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
They make it a great choice for drivers who like to spend plenty of time behind the wheel or those who simply enjoy the finer things. You’ll also get a HomeLink® Remote System for syncing with garage doors and other HomeLink systems, plus Ambient Lighting for an immediately attractive interior atmosphere.
2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid Touring Features
You might expect of a top-tier trim, the Honda CR-V Hybrid Touring is where you’ll find the latest next-generation technology to complement the vehicle’s cutting-edge powertrain.
Luxury Features and Tech
Feature highlights include:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
- 330-Watt Premium Audio System with 9 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate with Programmable Height
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
Whether you want to keep your smartphone at full charge throughout the day, enjoy turn-by-turn directions to every new destination, or fill your Honda CR-V Hybrid’s cabin with rich, immersive audio, the Touring has what it takes. You’ll even find Roof Rails added to the exterior for superior cargo-carrying versatility.
Find All 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid Trim Levels at Your Local Detroit Honda Showroom
The team at your nearest Detroit Honda dealer will be happy to talk you through key differences between Honda CR-V Hybrid configurations to ensure you drive home in the model that best fits your needs – we’ll even provide added incentives through our regularly cycling special offers. For any further advice or assistance, feel free to get in touch today.
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
**MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,120.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.