2020 Honda Fit Entertainment Features
As noted by critics from Car and Driver, “the 2020 Fit is among the most practical and versatile small cars on the market.” While interior dimensions and impressive fuel economy figures tend to steal the spotlight, 2020 Honda Fit entertainment features are no less exceptional. You’ll find a wide range of premium features fitted as standard, plus plenty of available amenities to optimize everything from convenience to entertainment.
To find out what’s available, simply read on to explore:
- Honda Fit Standard Infotainment Technology
- Honda Fit Available Infotainment Technology
- Honda Fit Convenience Technology
- Honda Fit Electronic Accessories
2020 Honda Fit Standard Infotainment Technology
Like every Honda model, the 2020 Fit is more than happy to provide top-tier infotainment features as standard. Whether you want to connect your smartphone via Bluetooth, enjoy immersive sound, or even have the volume automatically raised and lowered to cover engine noise as you accelerate, the Honda Fit has what you need even with the entry-level model.
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
2020 Honda Fit Available Infotainment Technology
Drivers who like to prioritize next-generation technology will find everything they need among the Fit’s available infotainment features. Audiophiles will love the 180-Watt Audio System with 6 Speakers, and the 7-Inch Display Audio will make it feel effortless to control your interior environment while making full use of Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration.
Further available infotainment features include:
- Pandora® Compatibility
- SMS Text Message Function
- SiriusXM® Radio
2020 Honda Fit Convenience Technology
Most drivers are drawn to the Fit thanks to the handy Magic Seat that lets you enjoy anything from up to 52.7 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row to four feet of vertical storage space when one of the 2nd row seat cushions is dropped down. Saying that, cavernous dimensions only scratch the surface of Honda Fit convenience. Here are just a few of the features fitted to help out with everyday life:
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines: Cycle between three viewing angles (Normal, Top-Down, and Wide) for a complete view of the area behind your Honda Fit to ensure perfect confidence while backing up.
- Smart Entry with Walk-Away Auto Lock®: The Honda Fit doesn’t make you fumble around for your keys. With the Smart Key about your person, the doors will unlock automatically as you approach and then lock automatically as you leave.
- Push Button Start: No need to put your keys in the ignition – simply use the Push Button Start system to get the engine fired up and start driving without delay.
2020 Honda Fit Electronic Accessories
Extensive personalization options are a hallmark of the Honda breed, and the Honda Fit keeps that reputation strong by offering a wide range of accessories, including a couple of technology accessories. Highlights include:
- Remote Engine Start System II: Start your car from up to 400 feet away. The system activates Automatic Climate Control and takes it to a comfortable 72 regardless of your last A/C settings to get the interior perfectly cooled or warmed by the time you get inside.
- Engine Block Heater: Live in an area likely to experience freezing temperatures? The Engine Block Heated will start your Fit faster in such conditions while reducing wear and tear on your battery and engine.
Few Subcompact Hatchbacks Can Hold Pace with 2020 Honda Fit Technology
Whether you want to experience Honda Fit performance, talk through Honda Fit trim levels, or check out the Honda Fit interior, the team at your nearest Detroit Honda dealer can help – we’ll even introduce you to our latest special offers. For any further advice or assistance, simply contact us today