2020 Honda HR-V Cargo Space
Cargo Area Tie-Down Anchors come as standard to provide a way to secure larger or heavier items before you start driving, and all models feature the convenience that comes with a Cargo Area Light.
The Honda HR-V also reinforces its position as a family favorite by providing plenty of smaller storage solutions across its cabin, including:
- High-Deck Center Console with Sliding Armrest and Storage Compartment
- Beverage Holders
- Passenger-Side Seatback Pocket
- Driver-Side Garment Hook
- Front and Rear Door-Pocket Storage Bins
Honda HR-V Cargo Interior Accessories
The Honda HR-V’s unrivaled cargo dimensions are backed by a strong range of interior cargo-carrying features. Options include:
- Cargo Liner: Safeguard your original cargo area carpeting from the wear and tear of everyday life by covering the cargo area floor, sides, and backs of the 2nd row seats with the available Cargo Liner.
- Cargo Net: Tight-fitting elastic cord construction keeps grocery bags upright and loose items securely in place without damaging their contents.
- Cargo Organizer: Sturdy canvas dividers offer a great way to keep your cargo organized. When no longer needed, the Cargo Organizer easily folds down.
- Cargo Tray: Protects the storage area floor from accidental spills and boasts molded-in ribs and texture give added rigidity and strength. Raised sides provide added protection.
Hard Cargo Cover: Keeps items in the back protected from harmful UV rays and shielded from prying eyes.
Rear Seat Back Protector: Protects the back of the rear row when it’s folded down to load longer items. Made of high-quality molded plastic for maximum durability, it cleans easily with mild soap and water.
Rear Seat Covers: Easy to install and remove, these machine-washable covers made from a durable, water-resistant wetsuit-like material help keep your original seats in like-new condition.