2020 Honda Odyssey Cargo Space
Key interior dimensions include:
- Passenger Volume: Up to 163.6 cubic feet.
- Headroom: Up to 40.7 inches in the 1st row, 39.5 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.3 inches in the 3rd row.
- Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the 1st row, 40.9 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.1 inches in the 3rd row.
Shoulder Room: Up to 63.1 inches in the 1st row, 61.6 inches in the 2nd row, and 60.0 inches in the 3rd row.
Hip Room: Up to 58.6 inches in the 1st row, 64.8 inches in the 2nd row, and 48.4 inches in the 3rd row.
To adjust the interior layout at the drop of a hat, simply use:
- One-Motion 60/40 Split 3rd-Row Magic Seat®
- Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats with Armrests and Walk-in Feature
- Multi-Function 2nd-Row Center Seat
You’ll find a Cargo Area Light for easier organization and a Rear Storage Well to help keep your belongings separate and secure. Smaller storage solutions found across the Honda Odyssey cabin include:
- Front Bag Hook
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Beverage Holders
- Garment Hooks
- Conversation Mirror with Sunglasses Holder
- Upper Seatback Pockets
- Lower Seatback Pockets
Just a few features include:
- Multi-Reflector Halogen Headlights with Auto-Off
- Taillights with Integrated LED Light Bars
- Rear Privacy Glass
- Roofline Spoiler with Integrated Brake Light
Key Honda Odyssey exterior dimensions include:
- Wheelbase: 118.1 inches
- Length: 203.2 inches
- Height: 68.3 inches
- Width: 78.5 inches
- Track (Front/Rear): 67.3 inches/67.2 inches
Take the 2020 Honda Odyssey Out for a Test Drive
Whether you want to check out Honda Odyssey cargo space in the flesh or experience its performance yourself during a test drive, the team at your local Detroit Area Honda dealer will be happy to help. If you’d like to find out more, talk through financing options, or hear about our latest special offers, don’t hesitate to get in touch today.