The Car Connection writes that the Honda Odyssey “has nearly everything we like in a family vehicle”, and the latest model stands out from the crowd by commemorating 25 years of minivan leadership. 2020 Honda Odyssey changes include a new accessory package to celebrate the occasion, plus all-new performance and efficiency features.
Read on to explore:
- 2020 Honda Odyssey 25th Anniversary Package
- 2020 Honda Odyssey Performance Changes
- 2020 Honda Odyssey Features
2020 Honda Odyssey 25th Anniversary Package
Available from any Honda dealership, the Honda Odyssey 25th Anniversary Package brings a wide selection of styling upgrades to set your new minivan apart from the crowd.
- Chrome roof rack
- Body side moldings
- Lower door garnish
- Chrome rear bumper protector
- Illuminated sill plates with the 25th Anniversary logo
- 25th Anniversary badges on the front fenders and tailgate
You’ll also get a 25th anniversary key fob and optional 19-inch wheels exclusive to the 25th Anniversary Package. For a less eye-catching change, a new Platinum White Pearl replaces White Diamond Pearl in the exterior color selection.
2020 Honda Odyssey Performance Changes
As before, the Honda Odyssey will fit a 280 hp 3.5L i-VTEC™ V6 engine across all trims for brisk performance and confident cruising. For 2020, the engine comes paired to a 10-speed automatic transmission. It’s the company’s newest and most advanced system, and it promises:
- Up to an EPA-estimated 19 mpg in the city and 28 mph on the highway*.
Idle Stop is also fitted as standard to save on fuel consumption when the vehicle is at a standstill.
2020 Honda Odyssey Features
The 2020 Honda Odyssey will continue to provide a wide range of premium features, including the Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver assistive suite:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
Available features include:
- Rear Entertainment System
- CabinWatch Cabin Monitor
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Mobile Hotspot Capability
- Handsfree-Access Power Tailgate
- Wireless Charging
2020 Honda Odyssey Changes Make it Even More Appealing for Growing Families
The 2020 Honda Odyssey is priced at $30,690 MSRP** for the entry-level LX, and you’ll find this class-leading minivan alongside tempting special offers when you visit your nearest Detroit Honda dealer. To find out more, discuss financing options, or arrange a test drive, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
**MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,095.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.