2020 Honda Odyssey Interior
That makes it an ideal option for growing families, and there’s plenty of space to grow into. With generous dimensions across all three rows, your kids will be just as happy in the Honda Odyssey 3rd row seat when they turn into teenagers.
- Passenger Volume: Up to 163.6 cubic feet.
- Headroom: Up to 40.7 inches in the 1st row, 39.5 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.3 inches in the 3rd row.
- Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the 1st row, 40.9 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.1 inches in the 3rd row.
Shoulder Room: Up to 63.1 inches in the 1st row, 61.6 inches in the 2nd row, and 60.0 inches in the 3rd row.
Hip Room: Up to 58.6 inches in the 1st row, 64.8 inches in the 2nd row, and 48.4 inches in the 3rd row.
You can change the interior layout in a snap using the following Honda Odyssey folding seats:
- One-Motion 60/40 Split 3rd-Row Magic Seat®
- Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats with Armrests and Walk-in Feature
- Multi-Function 2nd-Row Center Seat
Small item storage is also on point, with areas and solutions across the cabin including:
- Front Bag Hook
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Beverage Holders
- Garment Hooks
- Conversation Mirror with Sunglasses Holder
- Upper Seatback Pockets
- Lower Seatback Pockets