2020 Honda Passport Cargo Space
The 2020 Honda Passport cargo space comes out right at the top of the segment thanks to smart interior packaging. Whether you need to throw in groceries, take a few golf bags, or even help a friend move house, the Passport’s cavernous cargo area is ready to adapt around your changing needs and wants. To see what we mean, simply read on to explore:
- Honda Passport Cargo Dimensions
- Honda Passport Cargo Features
- Honda Passport Interior Cargo Accessories
- Honda Passport Exterior Cargo Accessories
2020 Honda Passport Interior Cargo Dimensions
As noted by reviewers from The Car Connection, “the Passport gets points above average for a spacious cargo area, good room for five passengers, and a spacious rear seat.” It’s based on the 3-row Honda Pilot, so you’ll find stronger cargo dimensions than most 2-row models can offer. Use the standard One-Touch Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seatback to switch between:
- Up to 50.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 100.7 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Look beyond that main storage area and you’ll find handy Cargo Area Underfloor Storage Compartments perfect for stowing everything from spare clothes to emergency gear and valuables.
2020 Honda Passport Cargo Features
The Honda Passport’s interior dimensions are made even more useful by several cargo features, including:
- Cargo Area Light: Fully illuminates the Honda Passport cargo area to help with everyday organization.
- Cargo Area Tie-Down Anchors: Provides a handy way to secure larger or heavier items from moving as you drive.
- Cargo Area Bag Hooks: Hang your grocery bags up to prevent their contents spilling across your cargo area.
Smaller storage solutions found across the Honda Passport cabin include:
- Multi-Functional Center Console Storage
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Sunglasses Holder
- Front and Rear Beverage Holders
- Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Seatback Pockets
- Front Illuminated Beverage Holders
2020 Honda Passport Interior Cargo Accessories
Honda vehicles always provide a wide selection of accessories to help drivers ensure their chosen model perfectly matches their own unique needs and wants. Interior Honda Passport accessories include:
- Cargo Bins: Dividing the cargo area into two spaces to keep cargo separate, Cargo Bins clean easily with mild soap and water.
- Cargo Cover: The fully retractable Cargo Cover keeps items protected from prying eyes and damaging UV rays.
- Cargo Net: Provides a handy way to keep grocery bags upright without damaging their contents and hold loose items securely in place.
- Cargo Organizer: Keeps easily spillable items upright and helps divide up your cargo space.
- Cargo Side Panel Protectors: Safeguards the sides of your original cargo area while still letting you move the rear seats independently.
- Cargo Tray: Made from high-quality molded plastic, the rugged Cargo Tray protects your floor from accidental spills.
2020 Honda Passport Exterior Cargo Accessories
The Honda Passport’s propensity for weekend adventures can be taken full advantage of with the following exterior accessories. They’re ideal whether you want to hold more cargo or take outdoor equipment along for the ride.
- Bike Attachment – Fork Mount/Frame Mount: Use either the Fork Mount of Frame Mount to carry up to two bikes at once.
- Crossbars: Combined with available Roof Rails, Crossbars provide added cargo-carrying options and boast a 165 lbs. maximum load capacity.
- Kayak Attachment: Soft, adjustable saddles and strong reinforced straps let you securely mount a kayak to your roof.
- Roof Basket: Hold up to 150 lbs. in the low-profile Roof Basket. Tapered side walls make for easy loading.
- Roofbox: Impact- and UV-resistant with dual-side opening for easy access, the Roofbox offers 13 cubic feet of lockable enclosed storage with the Short Box or 16 cubic feet with the Midsize Box.
- Ski/Snowboard Attachment: Hold six pairs of skis or four snowboards securely in place to keep your interior clean and dry as you head to and from the mountain.
- Surf/Paddleboard Attachment: The innovative telescoping design can handle two boards of up to 34 inches wide.
The Honda Passport Blends Athletic Performance with Family-Friendly Interior Dimensions
You can check out the Honda Passport interior for yourself or find out about our latest specials simply by visiting your local Detroit Honda dealer. For any further advice or assistance, don’t hesitate to get in touch today.