2020 Honda Passport Features
As noted by The Car Connection: “When the Pilot’s too big and the CR-V is too small, the 2020 Honda Passport two-row crossover SUV is just the ticket.” With sprawling interior dimensions and an athletic exterior, this is the ideal crossover for those seeking a model able to work perfectly during the working week and then head off on weekend adventures. Through every mile of every journey, a diverse selection of Honda Passport features will be on hand, so read on to explore:
- Honda Passport Convenience Technology
- Honda Passport Standard Infotainment Technology
- Honda Passport Available Infotainment Technology
2020 Honda Passport Convenience Technology
The Honda Passport was always going to be a popular crossover SUV among family drivers, so you shouldn’t be surprised to find it equipped with a wide array of features designed to make every trip that little bit easier. Just a few convenience features include:
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Provides three viewing angles (Normal, Wide, and Top-down) to help you maneuver easily even in cramped or crowded places.
- Programmable Remote Entry with Smart Entry: Open your vehicle from afar and have the doors unlock as you approach to get inside without even having to reach for your keys.
- Walk Away Auto Lock®: Doors lock automatically as you move away from the vehicle.
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors: Audible warnings vary in frequency as you approach obstructions to the front and rear of your Passport.
- HomeLink® Remote System: Provides an effortless way to sync your vehicle with garage door openers and other HomeLink devices.
2020 Passport Standard Infotainment Technology
Honda models are well-known for delivering premium features even with entry-level models, and the 2020 Honda Passport is no exception. It keeps you connected, entertained, and fully in control of your driving environment with the following infotainment amenities:
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- 1.0-Amp USB Audio Interface
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- MP3/Auxiliary Input Jack
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
Whether you want the volume adjusted automatically up and down to compensate for rising and falling engine noise or need an easy way to sync with Bluetooth devices, the Honda Passport has you covered as standard.
2020 Passport Available Infotainment Technology
Where the Honda Passport Sport sets a fantastic benchmark with its standard technology, further trim levels take things to a whole new level. An 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen with Customizable Feature Settings lets you control everything from contact selection to the Honda Passport entertainment system, and just a few feature highlights include:
- Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto™ Integration: Whether you own an iPhone or an Android, you can quickly and easily sync your smartphone to the Honda Passport’s infotainment system to access your music library, contacts list, and select apps on the go.
- CabinControl™ Remote Compatibility: This available smartphone app turns your phone into a remote control, letting rear-seat passengers send destinations to the navigation system, operate the rear climate controls, and more.
- Honda Passport Wi-Fi Hotspot: Provides a strong and stable internet connection that can be used by multiple devices at once to keep everyone connected without digging into smartphone and tablet data plans.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™: Provides Turn-by-Turn Guidance, Voice Recognition, and Honda HD Digital Traffic to help you avoid missed exits and late meetings.
- Honda Passport Wireless Phone Charger: Simply place your compatible smartphone on the wireless charging pad to have the battery topped up as you drive without having to worry about wires and cables.
Further available features include:
- SMS Text Message Function
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
The Honda Passport Provides State of the Art Technology for a First-Class Drive
Whether you want to hear more about the Honda hands-free tailgate, Cabin Talk, or available Honda Passport headphones, the team at your local Detroit Honda dealer can be of assistance. For any further information or to hear about current special offers, don’t hesitate to get in touch today.