2020 Honda Passport Interior
The 2020 Honda Passport interior is home to top of the line technology, indulgent appointments, and the type of spacious dimensions that feel boundless whether you’re stowing larger items or filling the Honda Passport seating capacity of 5. The best way to understand what makes the cabin so celebrated is by visiting your local Honda showroom, but why not take a look at our quick and comprehensive overview before you do?
Simply read on to explore:
- Honda Passport Passenger Space
- Honda Passport Cargo Space
- Honda Passport Comfort Features
- Honda Passport Interior Technology
- Honda Passport Interior Accessories
2020 Honda Passport Passenger Space
Designed to hold the whole family even if you have taller teens instead of pintsized kids, the Honda Passport presents an open and inviting cabin that feels like your home away from home however long you’re on the road.
Key Honda Passport interior dimensions include:
- Passenger Volume: Up to 115.9 cubic feet.
- Headroom: Up to 40.1 inches in the front and 40.1 inches in the rear.
- Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the front and 39.6 inches in the rear.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 62.0 inches in the front and 61.9 inches in the rear.
- Hip Room: Up to 59.1 inches in the front and 57.3 inches in the rear.
2020 Honda Passport Cargo Space
You’ll find spacious cargo dimensions haven’t been sacrificing to provide plenty of passenger space. A One-Touch Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seatback lets you switch between:
- Up to 50.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 100.7 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Those exceptional dimensions go above and beyond what most competitors can muster, and they’re complemented by the following cargo features:
- Cargo Area Light
- Cargo Area Underfloor Storage Compartments
- Cargo Area Tie-Down Anchors (4 Total)
- Cargo Area Bag Hooks
As well-equipped for taking everyday bits and pieces as larger items, the Honda Passport also provides a wealth of smaller storage solutions across the cabin, including:
- Multi-Functional Center Console Storage
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Sunglasses Holder
- Front and Rear Beverage Holders
- Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Seatback Pockets
2020 Honda Passport Comfort Features
Every 2020 Honda Passport trim level includes a Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System with Humidity Control and Air Filtration as standard to let the driver, front passenger, and rear passengers select their own ideal temperature. Work your way up the trim level lineup and you’ll find the following available comfort features:
- Driver’s Seat with 10-Way Power Adjustment, including Power Lumbar Support
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Heated Front and Outboard Rear Seats
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Two-Position Driver’s Seat Memory
- Integrated Rear Sunshades
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
2020 Honda Passport Interior Technology
Honda Passport performance might deliver workhorse capability alongside track-like on-road performance, but the interior focuses on cutting-edge technology. Even the entry-level model provides:
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- MP3/Auxiliary Input Jack
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
Upgrade to the Honda Passport EX-L and you’ll get a state of the art 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone integration. Further available Honda Passport tech features include:
- CabinControl™ Remote Compatibility
- SMS Text Message Function
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System with 10 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Wireless Phone Charger
2020 Honda Passport Interior Accessories
The Honda Passport provides a wide and diverse range of interior accessories to help you personalize your vehicle. Options include:
- All-Season Floor Mats
- Automatic-Dimming Mirror w/ HomeLink®
- Cargo Bins
- Cargo Cover
- Cargo Net
- Cargo Organizer
- Cargo Side Panel Protectors
- Cargo Tray
- Cupholder Illumination
- Door Sill Protection Film
- First Aid Kit
- Illuminated Door Sill Trim
- Interior Illumination
- Seat Covers – Rear
- Seatback Protectors
Experience Leading Space, Comfort, and Technology in the 2020 Honda Passport
As summed up by the people at Car and Driver: “The Passport also boasts an exceptionally comfy and commodious interior, with plenty of room to store cargo.” You can take a look at the interior and check out a few features for yourself by visiting your local Detroit Honda dealer. To find out more or hear about current specials, don’t hesitate to contact us today.