2020 Honda Passport Trim Levels
The 2020 Honda Passport combines the interior dimensions of a 3-row crossover SUV with the maneuverability of a 2-row model to provide astounding spacious space for all five occupants. You’ll also enjoy impressive performance and capability perfect for active families, plus a wide selection of standard and available features across four well-balanced 2020 Honda Passport trim levels.
- 2020 Honda Passport Sport: Priced at $31,990 MSRP*
- 2020 Honda Passport EX-L: Priced at $36,410 MSRP*
- 2020 Honda Passport Touring: Priced at $39,280 MSRP*
- 2020 Honda Passport Elite: Priced at $43,780 MSRP*
2020 Honda Passport Sport Features
As noted by critics from Edmunds: “Most of today’s advanced safety systems are represented, and almost all are standard.” Advanced Honda Sensing® driver assistance features fitted as standard include:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
The interior boasts a One-Touch Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seatback to let you take full advantage of over 100 cubic feet of cargo space, and a Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System with Humidity Control and Air Filtration can keep everyone at their own perfect level of cool.
A Multi-Angle Rearview Camera lets you reverse with total peace of mind, and standard infotainment features include:
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
2020 Honda Passport EX-L Features
The EX-L makes a wide range of upgrades that cover every part of your drive. Safety is upgraded through a Blind Spot Information System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor, and the Walk Away Auto Lock® system combines with the Power Tailgate and HomeLink® Remote System to enhance everyday convenience.
Comfort features for the Honda Passport cabin include:
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat with Adjustment, including Power Lumbar Support
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Heated Front Seats
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
Additional infotainment features include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- CabinControl™ Remote Compatibility
- SMS Text Message Function
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
2020 Honda Passport Touring Features
The Honda Passport features Heated Rear Outboard Seats to keep even those in the back cozy and comfortable throughout the year. Roof Rails up top provide handy added utility, and the interior boasts cool features like White Ambient LED Lighting and Illuminated Beverage Holders.
The Touring is also home to several top-tier technologies, including:
- Power Tailgate with Hands-Free Access
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System with 10 Speakers, including Subwoofer
2020 Honda Passport Elite Features
The Honda Passport fits V6 power across all trims for engaging performance wherever you take it, and the Elite comes with the Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4®) All-Wheel-Drive System fitted as standard to ensure you’ll feel just as confident on off-road trails as you will in the city or on the highway.
Further features include:
- Heated Steering Wheel: Keeps your hands warm during even the coldest days of winter.
- Perforated, Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: Ventilation provides a cooling airflow to keep you refreshed during the most sweltering of summers.
- Wireless Phone Charger: Lets you keep your compatible smartphone at full charge without using wires or cables.
- Rain-Sensing Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers: Wipers turn on automatically and alter their speed according to changing rainfall conditions.
Check Out All 2020 Honda Passport Configurations by Visiting Your Local Honda Showroom
The team at your nearest Detroit Honda dealer will be happy to talk through your needs and offer impartial advice to help you find a Honda Passport trim level that fits them. To find out more or hear about current specials, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,120.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.