2021 Honda Odyssey Interior
The 2021 Honda Odyssey has already attracted critical acclaim, with Kelley Blue Book writing that it, “continues the winning ways of the best-selling minivan in the United States.” Want to see what marks it out as a top-selling minivan? Simply take a look at the kind of space, level of comfort, and standard of technology offered by the 2021 Honda Odyssey interior.
2021 Honda Odyssey Passenger Space
Ideal for growing families, the Odyssey seats up to 7 with the LX or 8 with the EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite trim levels. Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats with Armrests and Walk-in Feature make it easier than ever for rear passengers to get in and out, and staggering dimensions keep all passengers relaxed regardless of where they’re sitting.
Key Honda Odyssey interior dimensions include:
- Passenger Volume: Up to 163.6 cubic feet.
- Headroom: Up to 40.7 inches in the 1st row, 39.5 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.3 inches in the 3rd row.
- Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the 1st row, 40.9 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.1 inches in the 3rd row.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 63.1 inches in the 1st row, 61.6 inches in the 2nd row, and 60.0 inches in the 3rd row.
- Hip Room: Up to 58.6 inches in the 1st row, 64.8 inches in the 2nd row, and 48.4 inches in the 3rd row.
2021 Honda Odyssey Cargo Space
Modern minivans need to be just as adept at taking cargo for weekend adventures as they are at accommodating growing families, which is why the Odyssey uses a One-Motion 60/40 Split 3rd-Row Magic Seat® and Multi-Function 2nd-Row Center Seat to let you easily switch between:
- Up to 38.6 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row.
- Up to 92.0 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 158.0 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
A Rear Storage Well provides a space for tools or valuables, and Cargo Area Bag Hooks let you hang grocery bags to prevent them spilling as you drive. The Odyssey also complements its main cargo area with several smaller storage solutions found across the cabin, including:
- Front-Row Bag Hook
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Beverage Holders
- Garment Hooks
- Conversation Mirror with Sunglasses Holder
- Upper Seatback Pockets
- Lower Seatback Pockets
2021 Honda Odyssey Comfort Features
Honda knows busy modern families need to keep cool and comfortable, so features fitted as standard include:
- Automatic Climate Control System
- Driver’s Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
Looking for added luxury? Available comfort features include:
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Heated Front Seats
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- 8-Way Power Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Integrated Sunshades
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
The optional HondaVAC® inbuilt vacuum provides a handy way to keep the cabin clean and comfortable week after week.
2021 Honda Odyssey Interior Technology
Like every Honda, the Odyssey comes impressively equipped right off the bat. Even entry-level 2021 Honda Odyssey infotainment features include:
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- 160-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, Including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
Available features include a CabinTalk® In-Car PA System and CabinWatch® Rear Seat Monitor that let you speak to rear passengers without raising your voice and keep tabs on what’s going on in the seats behind you without turning your head. Further available interior features include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability
- 550-Watt Premium Audio System with 11 Speakers
- Multi-Zone Audio
- Wireless Phone Charger
2021 Honda Odyssey Interior Accessories
- All-Season Floor Mats
- Cargo Bins
- Cargo Net
- Cargo Tray – Deep
- Cargo Tray – Folding
- First-Aid Kit
- Door Sill Trim
- Seat Covers – 2nd Row
- Seat Covers 3rd Row
- Utility Row
Everything from 2021 Honda Odyssey Infotainment Technology to Cargo Space Sets New Standards for the Minivan Class
The team of professionals at your nearest Honda showroom can help you navigate Honda Odyssey trim levels, choose between financing options, and even make the most of your money with our current offers. For any further advice or assistance, feel free to get in touch today.
Latest on Honda Models
Each year, Cars.com puts out a list that ranks the best American-made cars and SUVs called the American-Made IndexⓇ*. Cars.com evaluates each model based on assembly location, parts content, engine origins, transmission origins, and U.S. manufacturing workforce. Cars.com uses a 100-point scale, which groups related variants under the same nameplate and platform but will separate…
The 2021 Honda HR-V is the smallest SUV in the Honda line-up, but you would never know it due to its spacious cabin with seating for five and the amount of cargo space. The Honda HR-V gets its cargo space from the innovative folding 2nd-row seat, known as the “Magic Seat.” Compared to other subcompact…
The 2021 Honda Passport has been named one of the “Best Cars For The Money” by U.S. News & World Report*. According to U.S. News & World Report Executive Editor Jamie Page Deaton, the new Passport received this accolade because “The Passport is the perfect example of a car that balances value and quality.” She…