2021 Honda Pilot Features
The 2021 Honda Pilot features unite to improve every part of your drive. This mighty new SUV’s features complement its powerful performance and spacious interior dimensions with leading convenience, entertainment, and connectivity.
2021 Honda Pilot Exterior Features
It’s common for drivers interested in top-tier features to start on the exquisitely well-fitted 2021 Honda Pilot interior, but the Honda Pilot has a wide selection set across its body that enhance everything from peace of mind while parking to convenience when you’re loading up the cargo area.
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®: With the Honda Pilot key fob about your person, doors will unlock automatically as you approach and then lock again as you walk away.
- Power Tailgate with Available Hands-Free Access: Open your tailgate at the touch of a button to provide easier access to the cargo area. Available Hands-Free Access lets you do the same simply by kicking your foot under the rear bumper.
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors: Audible warnings increase in intensity as you approach front and rear obstructions to make maneuvering a breeze even in cramped or crowded areas.
- LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off: LED technology provides clear illumination that turns on and off automatically as you require your headlights.
2021 Honda Pilot Infotainment Features
2021 Honda Pilot Standard Infotainment Features
Honda models have established a reputation for invariably providing premium features even with entry-level models, and the 2021 Honda Pilot is no exception. Just a few of its standard infotainment features include:
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- MP3/Auxiliary Input Jack
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
- Front & Center Console 12-Volt Power Outlets
Whether you’re seeking the welcome connectivity that comes with Bluetooth technology or want your sound system’s volume to increase and decrease as you accelerate, the Honda Pilot provides what you need without making you upgrade.
2021 Honda Pilot Available Infotainment Features
While the entry-level 2021 Honda Pilot provides an outstanding foundation for most drivers, five more available 2021 Honda Pilot configurations offer their own wealth of onboard equipment, including cutting-edge infotainment systems.
Available technology features include:
- 590-Watt Premium Audio System with 10 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Multi-Zone Audio
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- SMS Text Message Function
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
It’s all controlled from a leading 8-Inch Display Audio high-resolution electrostatic touchscreen with customizable feature settings that comes fitted as standard with EX trim levels and above.
2021 Honda Pilot Convenience and Entertainment Features
As written by critics from Car and Driver: “The Pilot’s interior is spacious and practical and can be had with family-friendly options such as an in-cabin PA system.” Those family-friendly features revolve around entertainment and convenience to ensure even growing families with younger children can drive longer distances while keeping everyone perfectly relaxed, refreshed, and amused.
- CabinTalk® In-Car PA System: Channels your voice through a front microphone to the rear speakers to let you speak to those in the back without raising your voice.
- HomeLink® Remote System: Syncs seamlessly with garage door openers and other HomeLink devices.
- Wireless Phone Charger: Provides a handy way to keep your compatible devices at full charge without having to clutter up the cabin with wires and cables.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™: Offers Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic to get you from A to B without risking missed exits or unexpected gridlock.
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System: Plays from a Blu-Ray™ Player and Built-In Streaming Apps on a 10.2-inch High-Resolution Screen.
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability: Allows multiple devices to connect at once for a strong and stable connection to the internet.
- CabinControl® Remote Compatibility: Lets rear-seat passengers send destinations to the navigation system, operate rear climate controls, change the audio, and more simply by using their smartphones.
See Why the 2021 Honda Pilot Technology Sets Bold New Standards for the 3-Row SUV Segment
Explore the latest special offers at your nearest Detroit Honda dealer to find the 2021 Honda Pilot with the features you need at the price you want. For any further advice or assistance, don’t hesitate to get in touch directly.
Latest on Honda Models
Each year, Cars.com puts out a list that ranks the best American-made cars and SUVs called the American-Made IndexⓇ*. Cars.com evaluates each model based on assembly location, parts content, engine origins, transmission origins, and U.S. manufacturing workforce. Cars.com uses a 100-point scale, which groups related variants under the same nameplate and platform but will separate…
The 2021 Honda HR-V is the smallest SUV in the Honda line-up, but you would never know it due to its spacious cabin with seating for five and the amount of cargo space. The Honda HR-V gets its cargo space from the innovative folding 2nd-row seat, known as the “Magic Seat.” Compared to other subcompact…
The 2021 Honda Passport has been named one of the “Best Cars For The Money” by U.S. News & World Report*. According to U.S. News & World Report Executive Editor Jamie Page Deaton, the new Passport received this accolade because “The Passport is the perfect example of a car that balances value and quality.” She…