2021 Honda Pilot Interior
Anyone familiar with the 2021 Honda Pilot interior will instantly recognize it as one of those rare crossover SUVs able to unite premium features and a rugged sense of self with the expansive dimensions and three rows of seating so important to those at the head of a growing family.
2021 Honda Pilot Passenger Space
The Honda Pilot is surprisingly flexible when it comes to seating. You’ll find room for:
- Up to 8 with the standard 2nd row bench seat.
- Up to 7 with available Heated 2nd-Row Captain’s Chairs.
Up to 152.9 cubic feet of passenger space ensures passengers in every row have plenty of room to stretch out and relax, and further key Honda Pilot interior dimensions include:
- Headroom: Up to 40.1 inches in the 1st row, 40.2 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.9 inches in the 3rd row.
- Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the 1st row, 38.4 inches in the 2nd row, and 31.9 inches in the 3rd row.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 62.0 inches in the 1st row, 62.0 inches in the 2nd row, and 57.6 inches in the 3rd row.
- Hip Room: Up to 59.1 inches in the 1st row, 57.3 inches in the 2nd row, and 44.6 inches in the 3rd row.
2021 Honda Pilot Cargo Space
Those expecting the Pilot’s cavernous passenger compartment to come at the cost of storage space are in for a pleasant surprise. As written by Edmunds: “There’s plenty of cargo room too, whether you’re just loading up some groceries or folding down the rear seats to help a friend move house.”
Thanks to a 60/40 Split, Flat-Folding 3rd-Row Bench Seat and One-Touch 2nd-Row Seats, you’ll find it easier than ever to switch between:
- Up to 18.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row.
- Up to 55.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 109.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Cargo features include a Hidden Storage Well perfect for stowing valuables or tools, Cargo Area Tie-Down Anchors to secure larger or heavier items, and Cargo Area Bag Hooks to prevent bags spilling their contents as you drive.
You’ll even find a welcome selection of smaller storage solutions across the cabin, including:
- Multi-Functional Center Console Storage
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Sunglasses Holder
- Beverage Holders
- Garment Hooks
- Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Seatback Pockets
2021 Honda Pilot Comfort Features
Even entry-level Honda Pilot trim levels feature a Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System to keep every passenger at their own perfect level of cool, and things only become more luxurious as you work your way up through higher trim levels.
Just a few available comfort features include:
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat with Power Lumbar Support
- 4-Way Power Front Passenger’s Seat
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Front and Rear Outboard Seats
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
2021 Honda Pilot Interior Technology
Honda Pilot interior technology is generous as standard, with even entry-level 2021 Honda Pilot infotainment features including:
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
Family-friendly upgrades include an Advanced Rear Entertainment System that plays from a Blu-Ray™ Player or Built-In Streaming Apps on a 10.2-inch high-resolution screen and a CabinTalk® In-Car PA System that lets you speak to rear passengers without shouting.
Further available technology includes:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- CabinControl® Remote Compatibility
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- 590-Watt Premium Audio System with 10 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- HondaLink® Subscription Services
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability
- Multi-Zone Audio
- SMS Text Message Function
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
2021 Honda Pilot Interior Accessories
- All-Season Floor Mats – High Wall
- Cargo Bin Dividers
- Cargo Cover
- Cargo Liner
- Cargo Net
- Cargo Organizer
- Cargo Side Panel Protectors
- Door Sill Protection Film
- First Aid Kit
- Folding Cargo Tray
- Interior Illumination
- Illuminated Door Sill Trim
- Seat Back Protectors
- Seat Covers – 2nd Row
- Seat Covers 3rd Row
Why Not Come Discover the 2021 Honda Pilot Cabin for Yourself?
Latest on Honda Models
Each year, Cars.com puts out a list that ranks the best American-made cars and SUVs called the American-Made IndexⓇ*. Cars.com evaluates each model based on assembly location, parts content, engine origins, transmission origins, and U.S. manufacturing workforce. Cars.com uses a 100-point scale, which groups related variants under the same nameplate and platform but will separate…
The 2021 Honda HR-V is the smallest SUV in the Honda line-up, but you would never know it due to its spacious cabin with seating for five and the amount of cargo space. The Honda HR-V gets its cargo space from the innovative folding 2nd-row seat, known as the “Magic Seat.” Compared to other subcompact…
The 2021 Honda Passport has been named one of the “Best Cars For The Money” by U.S. News & World Report*. According to U.S. News & World Report Executive Editor Jamie Page Deaton, the new Passport received this accolade because “The Passport is the perfect example of a car that balances value and quality.” She…