The Honda Accord is no stranger to critical acclaim – after all, it’s been on Car and Driver’s 10Best List a record 33 times. Better yet, it’s just been named KBB’s best midsize car for 2020. Describing it as the “complete package that offers plenty of room and performance,” they heaped praise on every part of this unbeatable midsize sedan.
2020 Honda Accord Design
As written by Kelley Blue Book: “Long, low and wide, the 2020 Accord has the look of a premium sedan, further enhanced by the generous use of brightwork on the grille and window surrounds.”
They enjoyed the blend of “fastback roofline, short rear deck and flowing character lines” on the exterior and noted that “this approach to timeless design is also evident in the cabin”. Everything from the uncluttered dash to the infotainment control knobs were singled out for praise.
2020 Honda Accord Performance
The Honda Accord fits a 1.5L turbocharged engine able to deliver up to 192 hp as standard or 252 hp with the vehicle’s top two trims.
Kelley Blue Book writes:
- “Even though it seems more and more like it’s an SUV world, the Honda Accord reminds us how much fun it can be to drive a relatively low-slung sedan.”
- “The steering is light yet precise, making the Accord easy to drive in the cut-and-thrust of the daily commute or maneuvering in and around parking spaces.”
- “The Accord is enjoyable as both a daily driver and a comfortable and accommodating road-trip warrior.”
2020 Honda Accord Features
Kelley Blue Books reports that “Honda also delivers class-leading 5-Year Cost to Own numbers as well as retaining higher than average value at resale”. That makes the Accord an excellent value proposition, especially considering its incredible range of top-tier features, which include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto Integration
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Front and Rear Body-Colored Parking Sensors
See Why the Honda Accord Earns its Esteem from Top Critics
If you want to experience this award-winning midsize sedan for yourself, all you need to do is visit your local Detroit Honda dealer. We’re always happy to talk through features and discuss our latest specials, so feel free to get in touch today.