Trim Levels of the 2018 Honda Civic Sedan
Honda Civic Sedan LX
The baseline Honda Civic Sedan LX is priced at just $18,940 MSRP for 6MT models!*
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission: The Civic’s standard 6MT provides a touring experience that you won’t soon forget. A continuously variable transmission is also available as an upgrade on this trim level.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: With wide-angle, normal, and top-down viewing modes, you’ll be able to maneuver your Civic Sedan with elegance, even in the most cramped and crowded environments. This system’s standard guidelines are replaced with dynamic guidelines on the EX trim and up.
- Automatic Climate Control: The days of endless fiddling with your heat and air-conditioning settings are in the past! With automatic climate control, you’ll be able to set your preferred cabin temperature and let the Civic’s onboard computer take care of the rest.
Honda Civic Sedan EX
The even more feature-packed Civic Sedan EX is priced at $21,340 MSRP.* This trim comes with a standard CVT and also includes:
- Remote Engine Start: This feature will allow you to crank up your Civic Sedan’s engine before you ever leave the house! And with Smart Entry, your car’s doors will lock or unlock as you depart or approach with your key fob.
- One-Touch Power Moonroof: This feature makes it simple to open up your Civic Sedan to fresh air and sunshine.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto: Apple CarPlay and Android Auto make connecting your smartphone’s music library to your Civic Sedan’s audio system easier than ever before. Both technologies allow you to access and select your music using your vehicle’s central interface.
Honda Civic Sedan EX-T
The EX-T improves on the EX by adding a superior engine and numerous new comfort features to the array of standard features. It is priced at $21,700 MSRP for 6MT models.*
- 1.5L Turbocharged Engine: On the EX-T trim level and above, the Civic Sedan comes equipped with a turbocharged 1.5L Inline 4-cylinder engine. Models equipped with this turbocharged engine offer 174 hp, at least 162 lb-ft of torque, and even better fuel economy compared to other trims.
- Leather-Wrapped Interior Features: A leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob give the Civic Sedan EX-T a unique and luxurious texture that’s often absent from other vehicles in its price range.
- Heated Front Seats: Take the chill out of winter by utilizing the Civic Sedan EX-T’s heated front seats. On Touring models, you’ll also receive heated rear outboard seats.
Honda Civic Sedan EX-L
You can enjoy the next level of luxury by upgrading to the Civic Sedan EX-L, priced at $24,000 MSRP.* It includes a standard CVT as well as:
- Leather-Trimmed Interior: You’ll travel in style when you ride inside the 2018 Honda Civic Sedan EX-L. This model adds high-quality leather seating to the Civic Sedan’s already-impressive array of comfort features.
- Eight-Way Power Driver’s Seat: If you’re anything like most Detroit-area drivers, you’ll spend a lot of time behind the wheel over the course of your vehicle’s lifespan. The eight-way power driver’s seat will make sure every journey is comfortable.
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror: This mirror instantly diffuses the gleam and glare that others’ headlights produce at night. It helps eliminate the danger posed by bright, sudden, and distracting flashes.
Honda Civic Sedan Touring
The high-end Civic Sedan Touring model is packed with features and priced at just $26,800 MSRP.*
- Honda Sensing: Although the entire Honda Sensing suite is available on all previous trims, it comes standard on the Touring. Honda Sensing includes top-notch safety-enhancing systems such as Adaptive Cruise Control, a Collision Mitigation Braking System, and much more.
- 450-Watt Premium Audio System: This high-fidelity 10-speaker system plays your music and audio programs as they were meant to be heard, and it even includes a subwoofer. This premium system replaces the 180-watt eight-speaker system that can be found in the EX, EX-T, and EX-L trim levels.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Voice-recognition controls, Song-by-Voice technology, HD Digital Traffic updates, and turn-by-turn directions combine to make this navigation system one of the most versatile, valuable features you can find in any sedan.
Take the 2018 Honda Civic Sedan for a Test Drive!
Drivers who take the time to explore the trim levels of the 2018 Honda Civic Sedan will have no trouble getting everything they want in their next new car. You can take the Civic Sedan for a test drive today at any Detroit Area Honda Dealer, and when you take advantage of our current offers and financing options, you’ll be able to take your favorite model home for a great price! Get in touch with us today to get started.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $895.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.