Experience the Class-Refining 2018 Honda HR-V Technology Features
Audio and Connectivity Features
One main area where technology shines loud and proud is within the available audio and connectivity features available on the various trims of the 2018 Honda HR-V. When driving a Honda vehicle, the last thing that drivers should be worried about is whether or not they have the tools they need to have an enjoyable driving experience. Learn about a few of these features and the jobs they carry out below:
7-Inch Display Audio
– See your apps, maps, contacts, and more clearly on the HR-V’s 7-inch high-resolution WGVA electrostatic touchscreen display with customizable feature settings.
Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System
– This system uses helpers like 3D building and terrain renderings, HD Digital Traffic, voice-recognition software, and so much more to ensure that drivers are always satisfied and on time.
– The 2018 Honda HR-V wants passengers to remember each ride inside the vehicle. Being able to clearly hear music, calls, or podcasts clearly through a 180-watt six-speaker audio system with connections to SiriusXM and Pandora Internet Radio.
Safety and Security Features
Technology also plays an essential role in powering some of the most innovative safety and security technology available on the 2018 Honda HR-V. Without the helping hand of technology, many of these features would be rendered inoperable and unable to perform their duties. Luckily, HR-V technology focuses on providing drivers with an unforgettable ride that keeps safety top of mind. Explore some of the available features in this area with the list below:
Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines
– Not only does this camera system provide drivers with three angles from which to view the vehicle’s rear, but it also utilizes dynamic guidelines to make reversing even easier than before.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
– Proper tire pressure is important for keeping your vehicle driving safely and at the top of its potential, which is why the TPMS keeps an eye on it and alerts drivers when it’s time to seek maintenance.
Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control
– The suspension system on the 2018 Honda HR-V is outstanding; however, to give drivers extra peace of mind, the VSA with traction control works to provide extra stability and traction when necessary.
Comfort and Convenience Features
The last area we’re going to highlight is the comfort and convenience department for its impeccable ability to create easily accessible features and increase comfort with technology. Many of these features rest inside the vehicle’s cabin, but a few also branch out to the exterior. A few of these ride-enhancing features include:
Automatic Climate Control
– This simple-to-control air-conditioning system comes equipped with an electrostatic touchscreen control center and a built-in air-filtration system to keep things clean.
– To reduce avoidable accidents, the LaneWatch system provides drivers with a clear view of the lane beside them onto the Display Audio touchscreen before merging or changing lanes.
– Drivers can finally stop spending so much time looking for their keys when they’re in a rush with a keyless ignition system that makes it easy to get on the road fast.
Take the Next Step at Detroit Area Honda Dealers
The technology department isn’t the only area of note on the new and improved 2018 Honda HR-V. In fact, there are quite a few other aspects of the vehicle you should check out in person. Visit the team at your local Detroit Area Honda Dealers for a test drive today. You can also find us online for answers to questions regarding current offers or financing options. We can’t wait to help you find your new Honda!