Trims in the 2018 Honda Odyssey
Trim Levels in the New Odyssey
Though there are numerous differences among the new Odyssey trims—and we’ll get to them in a second—there’s one similarity to be aware of: Each one of these cars runs on a 3.5L V6 engine that generates an EPA-estimated 28 mpg on the highway and 19 mpg in the city,* giving you solid efficiency levels. But let’s turn to what makes each Odyssey unique:
2018 Honda Odyssey LX
: Priced at $29,990 MSRP,** the LX boasts the following:
- A multi-angle camera, providing you with a reliable image of your surroundings to help you make smart choices next time you’re parking in Detroit or barreling down the highway to Ann Arbor.
- A third-row Magic Seat, which allows you to accommodate your passengers and all their cargo by enabling you to easily change up how you apportion the car’s interior space—whether you’ll need more room for passengers or more for cargo.
2018 Honda Odyssey EX
: Priced at $33,860 MSRP,** the EX offers you all of the following:
- A Smart Entry device, which allows you to enter your Odyssey without rummaging through your bag or pockets for the key.
- A blind spot information system, which allows you to see any vehicle currently outside of your range of vision so you can make informed decisions when you’re changing lanes on the highway.
2018 Honda Odyssey EX-L
: Priced at $37,360 MSRP,** the EX-L gives you:
- A navigation system with traffic updates, reliable information about destinations, data about travel times, and even descriptions of noteworthy landmarks.
- An available rear-seat entertainment system, which puts a host of video games, DVDs, music options, and much more at your backseat passengers’ disposal, keeping them happy on drives both long and short.
- A leather-wrapped steering wheel, which not only looks good but adds a luxurious feel to the interior.
2018 Honda Odyssey Touring
: Priced at $44,510 MSRP,** the Touring promises all of the following features:
- The rear-seat entertainment system that was an available option on the EX-L becomes a standard feature here.
- 18-inch wheels, which promise to turn heads as you approach passers-by, but which also give the Odyssey increased stability and augment its performance on both city roads and highways.
- Hands-free access power tailgate, which makes it possible to raise or lower the tailgate without even touching the car, rendering the process of packing or unpacking easy as can be.
2018 Honda Odyssey Elite: Priced at $46,670 MSRP,** the top-of-the-line Elite provides all the features of the Touring trim, plus:
A wireless phone charger, which helps you charge up your smartphone and allows you to stay connected during the drive, while also giving you constant access to your phone’s apps, music, maps, and more.
11-speaker audio, which promises the best in booming bass as well as some of the crispest, clearest audio imaginable
Rain-sensing windshield wipers, which adjust automatically based on the amount of rainfall.
Test Drive a New Honda Odyssey Today
Ready to explore the incredible 2018 Honda Odyssey trims in person? No problem! You can get in touch with Detroit Area Honda Dealers using one of these simple online forms. While you’re at it, explore our financing options and current offers. Then, identify the dealer location that’s most convenient to you, and come on down to explore any one of the new Honda Odyssey trims. We can’t wait to help you find the Odyssey trim that fits you!
*Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.
**MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $940.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set own prices.