The 2018 Honda Pilot Cargo
The Pilot offers a dynamic cargo space with different possible seating configurations when you need more room. Open up the tailgate and get 16.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the third row. The third row is at a 60/40 split and can be folded down flat to open up more cargo space, measuring at 46.8 cubic feet of space. For the most cargo space, fold down both the second and third row and get up to 83.9 cubic feet. The cargo area also features:
- Cargo-Area Tie-Down Anchors
- Cargo-Area Bag Hooks
The Pilot has a seating capacity for up to eight passengers, or seven in the Elite trim, which has two captain’s chairs in the second row. The spacious and comfortable Pilot offers plenty of space for everyone in every row with a total passenger volume measuring at 152.9 cubic feet.
- Headroom – 40.1 inches in the front, 40.2 inches in the middle, 38.9 inches in the rear
- Legroom – 40.9 inches in the front, 38.4 inches in the middle, 31.9 inches in the rear
- Hip Room – 59.1 inches in the front, 57.3 inches in the middle, 44.6 inches in the rear
Keeping things organized and tidy is one way to maintain the spacious feeling inside the Pilot from day to day. With storage options, compartments, and seatback pockets, you can keep smaller items organized and in their rightful place for easy access.
- Sunglasses Holder – Store your sunglasses within easy reach when you need them.
- Multi-Functional Center Console Storage – With room for large items, such as a tablet, and smaller compartments for loose change, chargers, or other items, the multi-functional center console allows drivers more ways to stay organized.
- Lockable Glove Compartment – Lock away valuable items safely out of sight in the Pilot’s securable glove compartment.
- Hidden Storage Well – The Pilot has even more room for storage in a hidden storage well, convenient for valuables or other gear you want to keep out of sight.
- Beverage Holders – With five in the front row, six in the middle row, and four in the rear, everyone will have a convenient place to put cups and beverages.
- Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Seatback Pockets – Store even more items in seatback pockets behind the driver’s and front passenger’s seat.
To organize the cargo area, the Pilot has a number of available accessories to help keep things organized and protect the carpets from dirt, debris, and mud that could be tracked in.
- Cargo Cover – Keep cargo items out of sight and protected from UV rays with a cargo cover.
- Cargo Net – Nestle items such as groceries in a cargo net to prevent them from shifting or tipping over on turns or stops.
- Cargo Organizer – Keep the cargo area organized and make smaller items easy to find with a cargo organizer.
- Cargo Tray – Protect the carpet of the cargo area from muddy shoes, snowy boots, or wet items with a cargo tray that contains dirt and debris and makes cleaning up quick and easy.
With available roof rails and exterior accessories, the roof of the Pilot can double up as more cargo space while freeing up more room inside. Attach large, bulky, or awkwardly shaped items and gear such as skis, bikes, kayaks, and more.
- Bike Attachment
- Kayak Attachment
- Roof Box
- Ski Attachment
- Snowboard Attachment
- Surfboard Attachment
- Trailer Hitch