2021 Honda Odyssey Features
As summed up by critics from Kelley Blue Book: “The 2021 Honda Odyssey continues the winning ways of the best-selling minivan in the United States.” Check out the spacious interior of the Odyssey, and you’ll find space for up eight is complemented by an exceptional range of 2021 Honda Odyssey features that provide everything from Blu-ray entertainment in the rear to heated and cooled seats up front.
2021 Honda Odyssey Standard Infotainment Features
Every model in the Honda lineup prides itself on providing plenty of premium features as standard, which is why even the entry-level Honda Odyssey LX trim level comes equipped with a wide range of amenities.
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- 160-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, Including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- MP3/Auxiliary Input Jack
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
When you want to upgrade, you’ll find EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite Honda Odyssey trim levels available with added features.
2021 Honda Odyssey Available Infotainment Features
Work your way further up the Honda Odyssey trim level lineup and you’ll find truly state of the art amenities. Just a few 2021 Honda Odyssey technology highlights include:
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System: Plays on a 10.2-inch high-resolution screen from a Blu-Ray™ Player or Built-In Streaming Apps to keep rear passengers happy during longer drives.
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability: Connects with multiple devices to provide everyone with a strong and stable web connection that won’t dig into their current monthly data plans.
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ Integration: Allows you to quickly and easily sync with compatible smartphones to bring your device’s contacts list, music library, and select apps to the onboard infotainment system.
Further available 2021 Honda Odyssey infotainment features include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
- 550-Watt Premium Audio System with 11 Speakers, Including Subwoofer
- Multi-Zone Audio
- SMS Text Message Function
2021 Honda Odyssey Convenience Features
The Honda Odyssey is always going to be a family vehicle at heart, so you can expect plenty of features dedicated to making anything from school runs to loading up the cargo area easier than ever.
- CabinTalk® In-Car PA System: Carries your voice through a microphone to rear-mounted speakers, so you’ll never need to shout to be heard.
- CabinWatch® Rear Seat Monitor: Provides a view of the rear row on your dashboard display screen.
- HondaVAC®: Honda’s innovative in-built vacuum makes keeping the Odyssey’s cabin clean a piece of cake.
- Power Tailgate with Hands-Free Access: Open the tailgate at the touch of a button or simply by passing your foot under the rear bumper with the smart key about your person.
Further available convenience features include:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
- Wireless Phone Charger
- HondaLink® Subscription Services
2021 Honda Odyssey Comfort Features
Standard comfort features in the Honda Odyssey are just as impressive as standard technology. You’ll find an Automatic Climate Control System ideal for keeping everyone cool through hot summer days, plus a Driver’s Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment and a Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment to adjust front seats around your own size and shape for maximum support.
Available Honda Odyssey comfort features include:
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System with 2nd-Row Controls, Humidity Control and Air Filtration
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 12-Way Power Adjustment, Including 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- Heated Front and Rear Seats
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment, Including 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Integrated Sunshades
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
2021 Honda Odyssey Technology and Comfort Features Surpass Industry Expectations
The Honda Odyssey should be on the test drive list of every driver seeking a modern minivan able to combine cavernous interior dimensions with cutting-edge features. You’ll find it alongside monthly special offers when you visit your local Detroit Honda dealer, and our team will always be happy to discuss anything from trim level options to financing. For any further assistance, simply get in touch today.
Latest from Detroit Area Honda Dealers
Each year, Cars.com puts out a list that ranks the best American-made cars and SUVs called the American-Made IndexⓇ*. Cars.com evaluates each model based on assembly location, parts content, engine origins, transmission origins, and U.S. manufacturing workforce. Cars.com uses a 100-point scale, which groups related variants under the same nameplate and platform but will separate…
The 2021 Honda HR-V is the smallest SUV in the Honda line-up, but you would never know it due to its spacious cabin with seating for five and the amount of cargo space. The Honda HR-V gets its cargo space from the innovative folding 2nd-row seat, known as the “Magic Seat.” Compared to other subcompact…
The 2021 Honda Passport has been named one of the “Best Cars For The Money” by U.S. News & World Report*. According to U.S. News & World Report Executive Editor Jamie Page Deaton, the new Passport received this accolade because “The Passport is the perfect example of a car that balances value and quality.” She…