The 2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe and Sedan are both available at Detroit Area Honda Dealers, and if you’re looking for a track-ready car with great features, you’ve come to the right place. And the best part of all? They’re both affordably priced:
- The 2015 Civic Si Coupe starts at just $22,890 (MSRP).*
- The 2015 Civic Si Sedan is priced at $23,090 (MSRP).*
What Features are on the 2015 Civic Si?
The Civic Si is one of the most popular vehicles in our new model inventory, and for good reason. Under the hood is a 2.4L four-cylinder VTEC engine with 205 hp and 174 lb-ft of torque, and combined with the sport-tuned suspension, that makes the Civic Si quite a fun time to drive. But it’s more than just fun to drive, the 2015 Honda Civic Si and Coupe both earn an EPA-estimated highway fuel economy of 31 mpg.**
And we still haven’t gotten to the best part: the features. The 2015 Civic Si comes with some of its class’s best amenities:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink: Sync your compatible smartphone with the Civic Si and make handsfree phone calls and stream music wirelessly.
- Honda’s i-MID infotainment system: The touchscreen infotainment system found in the Civic is exclusive to Honda, and it gives you control over all of your music and smartphone needs.
- Rearview camera system: Get an unobstructed view of what’s behind the Civic Si with the standard rearview camera.
- One-touch power moonroof: Let the fresh air in as you’re cruising in your Civic Si with its standard one-touch power moonroof with tilt feature.
The Civic Si has it where it counts: power, features, style, and affordability.
Test Drive the Civic Si Today
We love the 2015 Honda Civic Si here at Detroit Area Honda Dealers, and while we think you’ll love it too, our words aren’t enough to truly understand what this car has to offer. You really need to experience the Civic Si firsthand; visit one of our locations and let us know you’d like to test drive this amazing car. We think you’ll love it.