The 2015 Accord is already one of our most popular models here at Detroit Area Honda Dealers, but if you want to give it a bit of extra flair, consider the 2015 Honda Accord Coupe, starting at just $23,775 (MSRP).* Available with four-cylinder and V6 engines, this is an excellent choice for a new family vehicle that still delivers on power and style. Let’s take a look at what it can do for you…
Choose Your Engine
Like the Accord Sedan, the Accord Coupe has two different engine options available:
- Under the hood of the standard 2015 Accord Coupe LX-S is a 2.4L four-cylinder with 185 hp, and models equipped with a CVT earn an EPA-estimated 35 highway mpg.**
- Upgrading to the 3.5L V6 raises the power output up to 278 hp, and yet the 2015 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 with automatic transmission has an EPA-estimated highway fuel economy of 32 mpg.**
There’s no wrong choice, though if you’re a driver that likes to drive a high-power coupe, it’s clear that the Accord’s fuel economy barely takes a hit for the power upgrade.
Finding the Right Trim
As with the Accord Sedan, Honda has done a great job giving drivers a wide range of features as standard. The entry-level Accord Coupe LX-S comes with the following amenities without any need to upgrade:
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for phone and audio
- Steering wheel-mounted phone, audio, and cruise controls
- Built-in rearview camera with guidelines
- Active noise cancellation
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Chrome door handles and exhaust finisher
And if you want more, just look to the EX, EX-L, or EX-L V6 trim levels, which bring things to a whole new level of comfort and technology.
Test Drive the Accord Coupe Today
The main thing that sets the 2015 Accord Coupe apart from the Sedan is the sense of style, and while we can describe that to you and you can get a rough idea of the differences based on pictures, you really should take one for a test drive to see it for yourself. Visit a Detroit Area Honda Dealer near you and let us put you into the driver’s seat of the new Accord Coupe so you can experience it firsthand.