The 2015 Honda Accord is available to Detroit Metro drivers, and we’re proud to say that the vehicle is light on changes. The 2014 Accord was one of our most popular cars, and it can be tough to improve on an already well-designed and well-built vehicle. Let’s go over the few updates that came to the new Accord.
Updates for 2015
The ninth-generation Accord has been around for a few years now, and each model year has had a few tweaks and small changes since the 2013 model year. Here’s an outline of the 2015 Honda Accord changes:
- Accord EX-L four-cylinder models feature the HomeLink universal remote as standard
- Accord EX Coupe now features the Honda LaneWatch camera
- The Accord EX-L Coupe comes with an auto-dimming rearview mirror
That’s it. They’re a few small changes, but they’re all good ones. And everything else drivers loved about the Accord is back for another round, including these standard features:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for streaming audio and handsfree calls
- Honda i-MID infotainment system with 8-inch color customizable touchscreen
- Rearview camera with guidelines for easier backing up and parking
- Pandora internet radio compatibility to stream your favorite music
- SMS texting capabilities to keep you connected behind the wheel
The Accord can be had in sedan, coupe, and hybrid models, and we’re confident that there is a trim level for nearly any driver. No matter the engine, you’ll have one of the most fuel-efficient vehicles on the market:
- The 2015 Accord LX with CVT earns an EPA-estimated 36 highway mpg*
- The 2015 Accord V6 models with 6-speed automatic transmission is rated at an EPA-estimated 34 highway mpg*
- Honda’s 2015 Accord Hybrid has an EPA-estimated 50 mpg city/45 mpg highway*
There’s not a bad choice in the bunch, and we haven’t even touched on the luxury amenities you can find on each Accord model.
Test Drive an Accord Today
The 2015 Honda Accord’s changes are few, as the 2014 model was already quite popular; if you’re a driver that hasn’t gotten a chance to see what the Accord has to offer, we would like to put you behind the wheel for a test drive. Visit a Detroit Area Honda Dealer today so that we can show you the Accord.