Do you want to make your drives more convenient and enjoyable? If so, learn more about the Honda technology features included on our new Honda cars today.
Most Honda models come with a display audio-touch screen that comes with Apple CarPlayⓇ and Android Auto™ integration that allows you to:
- Get directions
- Send or receive messages
- Access your music library
- Utilize apps
Within your display audio-touch screen, you can also connect to a WiFi hotspot for an additional cost through AT&T, as well as get information about engine and battery use. The WiFi hotspot is perfect for those drivers who work from the road or want to keep busy during long road trips.
HondaLink allows you to connect your vehicle and phone through the HondaLink app. With HondaLink, you can:
- Get vehicle guides
- Receive recall and vehicle health notifications
- Book a service appointment
- Get 24/7 roadside assistance
- Check the mileage, fuel range/level, and oil life
- Search, send, and favorite locations from your app to your vehicle
- Hear from a live agent during a crash that will call for help and stay on the phone during the emergency
- Start, lock, and unlock your Honda remotely
- Use Amazon Alexa Skill
- Get notifications when your alarm is triggered
- Find your car through the app when you forget where you’ve parked it or if stolen
- Receive notification when your Honda enters, leaves a location, or exceeds a speed limit set by you
- Get Amazon packages delivered directly inside your car
- Make hotel, restaurant, or airline reservations, and send confirmation and navigation information to your vehicle
Explore Honda Technology at Your Local Honda Dealer
You can visit your local Honda dealer to find out which technology features are available on which Honda trims. Our Honda experts will walk you through all Honda technology features and help match you with a new Honda for sale that has the features that suit your lifestyle best.