We know that the price of the 2015 Toyota Corolla may make it an appealing sedan, but when you take a look at the 2015 Honda Civic—available now at Detroit Area Honda Dealers—we think you’ll agree that Honda’s compact car simply has so much more to offer. So why don’t we take a look?
Honda Sets the Standard
The 2015 Honda Civic LX Sedan is priced starting at just $18,490 (MSRP), and the first thing we’re going to do is concede that the 2015 Corolla’s $17,500 is a lower price. But when it comes to value, we think that you’ll agree that the Civic gives you more for the money.
Every 2015 Honda Civic Coupe comes with the following features:
- Bluetooth connectivity: Sync up your smartphone with your Civic to make handsfree phone calls and stream audio wirelessly.
- Pandora internet radio: Make your own stations and listen to your favorite music with the Pandora-capable interface.
- Honda’s i-MID infotainment system: This Honda-unique system gives you control over your tech, radio, and more through a crystal clear touchscreen interface.
- Steering wheel-mounted controls: Manage your tech, phone calls, and cruise without ever having to take your hands off the wheel.
- Standard rearview camera: Built in guidelines make backing up and parallel parking easy, especially when you’ve got the unobstructed view of your standard camera.
You can find these features on the Corolla if you’re willing to upgrade, but the entry-level Corolla L is about as basic as they come. To put things in perspective: the 2015 Toyota Corolla doesn’t even include floor mats as standard.
And for the icing on the cake? The 2015 Honda Civic Sedan LX with CVT earns an EPA-estimated 39 highway mpg** while the Corolla only manages 36 mpg on the highway.
Visit a Detroit Area Honda Dealer Today
If you want to see the 2015 Honda Civic Sedan in action, all you need to do is take a trip to one of our many Detroit Area Honda Dealer locations. Visit us today and let us put you behind the wheel for a test drive.